Neeeeext.....

Ulpanexpress

Lol...our next live contestant is a former catholic turned Jew that thinks marriage is highly overrated and regrets not getting into the priesthood. He has the highest praise for Christianity but is a happy Jew.

Greetings everyone and thanks for making me laugh, your posts are hilarious! ...he took the boat back to Swedenborg!....the caps lock button is on the lower left...

Sooo...what's my deal? Well I am starting a live Hebrew Course. Hebrew lessons that are tailored made to YOU. You buy an hour block of time for just $25 and can use that time to study Hebrew from your own books or from us. We chat with you at no cost to determine how to fulfill your goals in Hebrew. Our pricing is innovative since you do not need to use the hour block of time at once, instead you use what you need when you need it. So if you just have a few grammar questions, you can get live tutoring for a few minutes and have the rest for another time you get stuck with your overpriced Hebrew language programs. We can do phone or Online Skype. What's really phenom about our course is the group discounts. So check out that bland and dreary facebook page of ours and click on the link for our brochure....and even better like my site. My wife is a native speaking Israeli (I'm also Israeli now) so your teacher will be a native speaker.

Think of it, if your chat box got organized and became a group learning Hebrew, that would make some incredible memories and by knowing Hebrew, you are opening doors to many new areas.

Check out my profile page here for the UlpanExpress Facebook page. I look forward to meeting you!

Ulpanexpress

Tarred and feathered

Tarred and feathered

Sorry for the delay...I was being flogged tarred and feathered for spamming. How does furthering your connection to Christ and his language constitute spamming? Now these horrid paid advertisements that cover my postings..well enough said.

Ani mamash beseder..eyfo lamadata irritating? Kama zman?

So...who read about the beautiful mosaic found in Galilee with Hebrew inscription from the book of Samson?

Oh...and who of you have heard about the Jerusalem syndrome?

And how are those two questions related?

Ulpanexpress

No just happy.
But speaking of mad...has anyone ever experienced or heard of the 'Jerusalem syndrome'. It's really cool. Certain people go to Israel and then turn into a biblical persona but with incredible effect.. For example there was one guy who thought he was Samson and then actually used this superhuman strength to break down a jail wall where they were holding this tourist gone mad.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
UIpan, as long as you don't try selling anything on TOL (without the express permission of the owner/administrator, Knight), you should be all right. That is why I gave you the infraction. Hopefully, you will not do it again in the near future.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry for the delay...I was being flogged tarred and feathered for spamming. How does furthering your connection to Christ and his language constitute spamming? Now these horrid paid advertisements that cover my postings..well enough said.

Spamming and being a one trick pony will get you tarred and feathered around here.

Welcome to TOL.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Understood. Thanks for the heads up.

:chuckle: I must have been in a good mood, yesterday. Usually, I don't just give an infraction for spamming. I usually do a permaban (ban you permanently with no comments to the spammer).