Madists

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 68:20 Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death.

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

Hebrews 7:25
Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

My God doesnt lie, meshak, but you do

You twist the scripture to fit your theory. So it is moot.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then why do you deny Jesus' word of true Israelites?

Im not who does that, you are because you claim real jews are not in the promise, but only "spiritual" ones, and here is what Jesus says about that:

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I give those from the synagogue of Satan--those declaring themselves to be Jews, and are not, but they lie--behold, I will cause them that they will come and will worship before your feet, and they shall know that I have loved you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Im not who does that, you are because you claim real jews are not in the promise, but only "spiritual" ones, and here is what Jesus says about that:

another twisted slander.

You cannot quote me saying real Jews are not in the promise.

If they are Jesus' followers and spiritual Israelites, they will be in God's kingdom too.

what else, dear?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I give those from the synagogue of Satan--those declaring themselves to be Jews, and are not, but they lie--behold, I will cause them that they will come and will worship before your feet, and they shall know that I have loved you.

another twisted slander.

You cannot quote me saying real Jews are not in the promise.

If they are Jesus' followers and spiritual Israelites, they will be in God's kingdom too.

what else, dear?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your quoting is out of place and out of context.

You can quote the whole Bible and claiming you have the truth without understanding what it says.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are who don't understand it. Do you think you shall get away with claiming all of the promises to Israel without sharing in all of the curses? You are who claim to have replaced them. Scripture is clear.

says you who deny Jesus' clear word of spiritual Israelites.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth" (Ro.10:4).​

Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 KJV)

Cool, no more law, right?

But wait, here's a different translation: Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NKJV)

Oh, so Paul is saying the purpose (it's end) is love from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NKJV)

How about a different translation: But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NASB)

I wonder if the end of a football playing field would be its goal?

But the aim of our instruction is love that comes from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NET)

Okay, it seems to me there is more than one way to translate telos.

Maybe Christ is the goal of the law for righteousness. What do you think?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny, i didnt give commentary, but quoted His word, oops you just lost your salvation again meshak, no 144,000 for you.

Unless she is part of this group: "After these things I looked and behold a great multitude which no one could number of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!'" (Revelation 7:9-10)

john w

Hall of Fame
Speak for yourself, dear.

You claim to be sinless, obey Jesus, and saved, yet you have been personally slandering me in neg reps.

You just did it this morning too.

what you are doing is despicable.

You don't know Jesus, and His love.

If your behavior is sinless and obeying Jesus, Christianity is worthless.

One of the highlights of TOL, is when 2 lost, blind drones, "god"'suntruth, and mess-hack, AKA Pilate and Herod, accuse each other, of being lost, and have a cat fight. "Heaven" on TOL!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Unless she is part of this group: "After these things I looked and behold a great multitude which no one could number of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!'" (Revelation 7:9-10)

She denies that group and holds to the JW 144,000 theory.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Hey is that sea of glass, pre, mid, or post trib? :crackup: