Madison Cawthorn - Of Course He's Retarded, But Mentally Ill?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Imagine someone who has a mentally disabled child or other relative coming to this forum and seeing these people use their relative's mental disability as a form of insult. This stigmatizes that disability.

If you can't beat them, join them?

In any case, @Rusha seems to like seeing you "use [people's] relative's mental disability as a form of insult".

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What, to you, is the funniest part in that movie?

The nun smacking the Bros with her ruler, and them tumbling down the stairs in chair desks to get away from her was pretty funny. You'd have to have gone to Catholic school as I did to really relate to that scene. The nuns ruled with their rulers.

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The nun smacking the Bros with her ruler, and them tumbling down the stairs in chair desks to get away from her was pretty funny. You'd have to have gone to Catholic school as I did to really relate to that scene. The nuns ruled with their rulers.

It's been a long time since I saw it, but the one part that always cracked me up most is when Elwood's got the car running outside the tavern, and Jake cons the suspicious tavern owner, whom they owe beer money, by telling him that he prefers to sit in the passenger seat and fill out the check on the dashboard, while the engine's running. Then, when he gets in the car, they speed off without paying the guy, you trolltard.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You'd have to have gone to Catholic school as I did to really relate to that scene. The nuns ruled with their rulers.
:unsure: Or had friends that went...I went to public school but we had two friends in our little group who went to the local Catholic school. We would swing by there to get them on our way walking home from school. All children were evil to these penguins but public school children were the spawn of Satan himself in their eyes.

Ever been chased by a black LTD wagon full of 'em? :cautious:

To this day I have no idea why they were angry with us...And that's my story. 😇