Leftist atheist indoctrination in American public schools

marke

Leftists and democrats: 'There is no room for God and Christianity in our schools, our businesses, or in our government. The Constitution (according to twisted leftist interpretation) has erected an impenetrable wall of separation between God and our devoutly humanist democrat society and we will not tolerate anyone attempting to cross that wall.'

A Michigan public high school principal is getting called out by a legal firm after telling one of the valedictorians that mentioning her Christian faith in her graduation speech is "not appropriate."
What are the details?
According to First Liberty, one section of the speech Elizabeth Turner prepared for Hillsdale High School's graduation ceremony next Thursday noted that "for me, my future hope is found in my relationship with Christ. By trusting in him and choosing to live a life dedicated to bringing his kingdom glory, I can be confident that I am living a life with purpose and meaning. My identity is found by what God says and who I want to become is laid out in scripture."