Know Them By Their Fruits

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Mat 12:33–37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
[2Co 10:3–5
[3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
[4] For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
[5] casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
[Mat 7:17–20
[17] "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
[18] "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor [can] a bad tree bear good fruit.
[19] "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
[20] "Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
[2Co 9:10
[10] Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have [sown] and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
[Phl 1:9–11
[9] And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
[10] that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
[11] being filled with the fruits of righteousness which [are] by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
[Heb 13:15
[15] Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of [our] lips, giving thanks to His name.
[1Pe 3:10
[10] For "He who would love life And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips from speaking deceit.
[Mat 15:7
[7] "Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:
[Mat 15:8–9
[8] 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with [their] lips, But their heart is far from Me.
[9] And in vain they worship Me, Teaching [as] doctrines the commandments of men.' "
[Mat 15:16–20
[16] So Jesus said, "Are you also still without understanding?
[17] "Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated?
[18] "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
[19] "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
[20] "These are [the things] which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
[Rom 8:1–2, 5–8
[1] [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. ...
[5] For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
[8] So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

xxx You will know them by their fruits. The fruit of their lips. Out of the abundance of their heart(beliefs) the mouth speaks. Your the tree and your words are your fruit. What comes out your carnal opinion or the verses from the Holy Spirit. We are to judge ourselves first before we ever judge someone else. And when we find ourselves sinners needing mercy and forgiveness. God tells us He will use the very same judgment on us that we use on others. So are you condemning yourself? Do you try to keep everything carnal, have you learned the language of the Holy Spirit yet? His judgment is the only righteous judgment. And He will only do it with the verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Heb 4:10–13
[10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.
[11] Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
[12] For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
[13] And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned

You believe you can know a tree by it's fruit.

Do you believe you can know a man by his sins?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

You believe you can know a tree by it's fruit.

Do you believe you can know a man by his sins?

I said
I know a Christian if he is quoting verses. The fruit of his lips.I know the deceived if they keep everything carnal.

[Mat 12:34–37
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes everybody has a carnal side. They were born with it. Some also have a spiritual side when they start receiving verses in their mind from the Holy Spirit.

Everyone has a spirit
therefore everyone has a spiritual side of them.

Are you evil?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Everyone has a spirit
therefore everyone has a spiritual side of them.

Are you evil?

I said
Everyone is a spirit, and everyone has other spirits in them also. But that doesnt make them spiritual. To be spiritual one has to have the Holy Spirit.

betsy123

It refers to recognizing true followers of Christ, and avoiding false preachers.

The seventh chapter of the Gospel of Matthew is a gold mine of teaching from the popular verse 1 to the well-known parable about the wise man building his house upon the rock (verses 24–27).
In verses 21–23, Jesus makes a chilling announcement to many who assumed they belonged to Him. He warned them that on Judgment Day they will hear Him say, “Depart from me. I never knew you.” Just before that warning, Jesus had indicted those who pretended to follow Him but whose lives indicated something else. He told His followers that the “fruit” of their lives proved what was inside their hearts (cf. Mark 7:20–23).

In our lives, every word and every action is fruit from our hearts. Sinners sin because that’s what is in their hearts. Thieves steal, rapists attack, and adulterers cheat because those sins are the fruit being produced from an evil heart. Bad hearts produce bad fruit. When Jesus said, “You will know them by their fruit” concerning false teachers, He was giving us a guide for identifying them. False prophets, speakers of lies, will have actions that correspond to their errant message. Just as their message is anti-God, so will be their works. They will stray from the path of righteousness.

When we repent of our sin and receive Jesus as Lord of our lives (John 1:12; Acts 2:38), He changes our hearts (2 Corinthians 5:17). Now the fruit that is produced is good fruit.
Galatians 5:22 lists some of the fruit produced by a heart in tune with God.
Our attitudes, actions, words, and perspectives change as we walk in fellowship with the Holy Spirit (1 John 1:6–7). When our hearts change, our fruit changes.

Godly teachers will display good “fruit” such as making disciples (Matthew 28:19), using their gifts to benefit others (Romans 12:4–8), leading lost people to Jesus (James 5:20), loving their fellow believers (1 John 3:14), and seeking humble ways to do good everywhere (Jeremiah 29:7). All of these things are indications of a good heart.

https://www.gotquestions.org/you-will-know-them-by-their-fruit.html

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It refers to recognizing true followers of Christ, and avoiding false preachers.

https://www.gotquestions.org/you-will-know-them-by-their-fruit.html

I said

[Rom 6:22
[22] But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
[Eph 4:24
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[1Th 4:7
[7] For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
[Heb 12:14
[14] Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

betsy123

I said

[Rom 6:22
[22] But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
[Eph 4:24
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[1Th 4:7
[7] For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
[Heb 12:14
[14] Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

I don't see anything contradictory to the article I gave.
If you have Christ in you (true Christian), your deeds (fruits) will reflect it.

Please explain your point.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't see anything contradictory to the article I gave.
If you have Christ in you (true Christian), your deeds (fruits) will reflect it.

Please explain your point.

I said
The revelation is all about the fruits of the lips. Which is verses. And the revelations of Jesus Christ are all verses. The fruit of my lips is the revelations of Jesus Christ. That I am sharing with all of you.

ioy1273

BANNED
Banned
I said
The revelation is all about the fruits of the lips. Which is verses. And the revelations of Jesus Christ are all verses. The fruit of my lips is the revelations of Jesus Christ. That I am sharing with all of you.

What is the fruit of your heart?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I go to lots of sites and it is hard to find websites now days that bear the fruits of the Spirit. It seems control freaks are trying to take over.