Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by waterbear
"Nut job" was invited to have tea with the Melkite Greek Orthodox Archbishop of the whole Holy Land dioceses. Nut job's religious icon was honored by over 500 Nazarean Christians and that icon is a revered item kept in a special place in Nazareth's head priest's home. I am a well respected holy man wherever I go in my religious missions.
Despite your slander not a one of you can touch me for my spiritual influence in our real world. But do carry on as jealous children will..

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You are unnecessarily and presumptuously jumping to illogical and incongruous conclusions.
You have jumped into the midst of this forum with verbal saber-slashing, lambasting and arrogance.
Now Bunky, there is no need for such machinations. We will, initially, read your posts so as to get to know you.
What have you shown us? You have shown us a giant sulphurous, methane filled gasbag with a loudspeaker attached!
We :angrymob:are not amused!

:rotfl: Just pricless and quite true. Great post Bybee!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
? She is talking about people that post in the thread. She does make some good well considered posts and they have been getting better as of late. I weight the merits of each post. I don't play favorites when picking a post of the day.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
? She is talking about people that post in the thread. She does make some good well considered posts and they have been getting better as of late. I weight the merits of each post. I don't play favorites when picking a post of the day.

Perhaps she should replace her "we" with an "I' unless she has an affidavit that states that she can speak for everyone in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.