Islamic website shows beheading of American

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by BillyBob

Yeah, computer problems....:mad:

I bought a new gun today as a direct result of the beheading of Berg. I hope I will not have the need to use it, but I am at my end with this whole muslim thing. If it's gonna come down to 'us or them', I'm ready to kill as many of them as I can.

I've had it with the smarmy liberals who want to appease terrorists with the hopes that they will go away if we are nice enough to them. The only solution to this problem is to kill as many of them as we can....and then kill the rest.

::This message was approved by BillyBob::

are you going to Iraq? or will you kill the ones who live here?
Just make sure you get what you want.
My husband was mistaken for a 'towel head' right after 9-11. Which was very odd. Shows people's ignorance.
When he turned his pick-up truck around and blocked them, and walked over to their window with his fire eyes and gritted teeth and asked them "what?" The two beop's said 'nothing, never mind, sorry.'
They almost got a good ole fashion whoopin'.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by CryTears

are you going to Iraq? or will you kill the ones who live here?

I'll kill the ones here.

Just make sure you get what you want.

How courteous of you.

My husband

:noway: You have a husband???? :noway: [He's not one of your goats, is he......]

Or is he a Jew?! :shocked:

was mistaken for a 'towel head' right after 9-11.

Well, Jews and Arabs do look alike.

Which was very odd. Shows people's ignorance.

No kidding. A yarmulke looks nothing like a towel!
Oy!

When he turned his pick-up truck around and blocked them,

I didn't know that Jews drove pick-ups. :think:

and walked over to their window with his fire eyes and gritted teeth and asked them

::Jackie Mason Voice::
"What, you gotta ghefilta fish stuck in your throat? I'll take you two matzos and smash you mishkas like the grapes in my favorite Moghen David wine! Oy!"
::Jackie Mason Voice::

The two beop's said 'nothing, never mind, sorry.'
They almost got a good ole fashion Jewish @$$whoopin'.

Oy!

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by BillyBob

I'll kill the ones here.

How courteous of you.

:noway: You have a husband???? :noway: [He's not one of your goats, is he......]

Or is he a Jew?! :shocked:

Well, Jews and Arabs do look alike.

No kidding. A yarmulke looks nothing like a towel!
Oy!

I didn't know that Jews drove pick-ups. :think:

Oy!

yes he is jewish, he doesnt know how I feel. :crackup: shhhh don't tell him!
It is his mother that chews with her mouth full and pushes herself to the front of the food bars! Disgusting!:chew:

explains why I do all the WORK around here!

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
here is another secret shhhhhh

He thinks I am studying to convert and that is why I spend so much time on the computer. He watches the kids while I study.
:bannana:

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if this is the same Michael Berg?

The Clueless Left

In his rebuttal to Michael Graham’s Oct. 3 column, “Give Peace a Chance?,” Michael Berg argues that an international court is the appropriate vehicle for bringing the perpetrators of the Sept. 11 attacks to justice.

Right. While many United Nations member countries agree that the bombings are a crime against humanity, as a group they would certainly want to assure a “fair” trial. Since there just aren’t that many democracies with a developed sense of the rule of law around to conduct a fair trial, an ad hoc international tribunal could well include judges drawn from Somalia, Sudan, Iraq and Cuba. Given the track record of United States U.N. lately, bin Laden and crew might end up with a plea bargain: guilty to three counts of littering.

Mr. Berg writes that “by killing people in Asia, the United States government will further jeopardize the safety of American civilians.” He misses the point that if we kill or capture those behind the killing, we’ll end the killing. This endeavor will take some time, but will in fact be a lot easier than the Cold War.

In those days it was the West against the Commies. It was hard to convince the left and the stupid that Commies were as bad as they really were, and thus harder to mobilize world opinion - until 1989, when the walls started falling down. Today we’ve started a battle against secretive mass murderers of innocents. Most of the world was shocked at the Sept. 11 brutality. If we can keep that horror before the world, we should be able to methodically bring terrorists to justice, one way or another. Besides, the many countries that have been paying blackmail to terrorists now have a way out. Even many on the left see merit in that.

Except for Mr. Berg, who’s figured out what alternative measures would keep Americans just as safe. Unfortunately, his ideas would end up putting the rest of us in the same kind of cave that will serve as Mr. Bin Laden’s final resting place. For example, he suggests that we can eliminate terrorist threats against nuclear generating facilities by phasing out the nukes. That’s a fine idea that we can apply to refineries, manufacturing plants of all types, and natural gas and oil pipelines. Get rid of ‘em and, voila, you get rid of the threat and start a new life in the Stone Age, no?

But what really gets my dander up is Mr. Berg’s reference to Israel as equivalent to South Africa during apartheid. The truth is that the average Palestinian who’s an Israeli citizen has more freedom that one who lives in a PLO-controlled area. Arafat, whose gang has killed off any Palestinian moderates they could find, would not accept the generous terms that the last Israeli prime minister offered a year ago for the simple reason that the PLO wants to eliminate the state of Israel. Israel has elections, the PLO does not. This is not a difficult concept to grasp, but seems beyond the grasp of Mr. Berg and his ilk. Why the left perpetuates such slander against the only democracy in the area is beyond me.

Mike Cakora
Columbia

Sound Off archives

Aimiel

Originally posted by CryTears

I wonder if this is the same Michael Berg?

The Clueless Left

In his rebuttal to Michael Graham’s Oct. 3 column, “Give Peace a Chance?,” Michael Berg argues that an international court is the appropriate vehicle for bringing the perpetrators of the Sept. 11 attacks to justice.

Right. While many United Nations member countries agree that the bombings are a crime against humanity, as a group they would certainly want to assure a “fair” trial. Since there just aren’t that many democracies with a developed sense of the rule of law around to conduct a fair trial, an ad hoc international tribunal could well include judges drawn from Somalia, Sudan, Iraq and Cuba. Given the track record of United States U.N. lately, bin Laden and crew might end up with a plea bargain: guilty to three counts of littering.

Mr. Berg writes that “by killing people in Asia, the United States government will further jeopardize the safety of American civilians.” He misses the point that if we kill or capture those behind the killing, we’ll end the killing. This endeavor will take some time, but will in fact be a lot easier than the Cold War.

In those days it was the West against the Commies. It was hard to convince the left and the stupid that Commies were as bad as they really were, and thus harder to mobilize world opinion - until 1989, when the walls started falling down. Today we’ve started a battle against secretive mass murderers of innocents. Most of the world was shocked at the Sept. 11 brutality. If we can keep that horror before the world, we should be able to methodically bring terrorists to justice, one way or another. Besides, the many countries that have been paying blackmail to terrorists now have a way out. Even many on the left see merit in that.

Except for Mr. Berg, who’s figured out what alternative measures would keep Americans just as safe. Unfortunately, his ideas would end up putting the rest of us in the same kind of cave that will serve as Mr. Bin Laden’s final resting place. For example, he suggests that we can eliminate terrorist threats against nuclear generating facilities by phasing out the nukes. That’s a fine idea that we can apply to refineries, manufacturing plants of all types, and natural gas and oil pipelines. Get rid of ‘em and, voila, you get rid of the threat and start a new life in the Stone Age, no?

But what really gets my dander up is Mr. Berg’s reference to Israel as equivalent to South Africa during apartheid. The truth is that the average Palestinian who’s an Israeli citizen has more freedom that one who lives in a PLO-controlled area. Arafat, whose gang has killed off any Palestinian moderates they could find, would not accept the generous terms that the last Israeli prime minister offered a year ago for the simple reason that the PLO wants to eliminate the state of Israel. Israel has elections, the PLO does not. This is not a difficult concept to grasp, but seems beyond the grasp of Mr. Berg and his ilk. Why the left perpetuates such slander against the only democracy in the area is beyond me.

Mike Cakora
Columbia

Sound Off archives

I, for one, never thought I would say this, but, here goes:

CryTears,

That was a nice post. I agree with the sentiment, and enjoyed reading it. Too bad that you didn't write it, but it was very well-thought-out and well-put. Succinct and sweet. Can I ask you why you labelled it, "Clueless Left?"