I think I made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

John 3.16

I ate crocodile a while back in a local restaurant, it was so tough every time i tried to chew it, it would just slide from one side of my mouth to the other, the taste itself wasn't actually that bad, it was just the job of eating it!

Gurucam

That's a very important point, Shibby. In fact, if we learn from our mistakes and grow thereby... are they really mistakes??

:up:

No. They are teachers, no actually tutors. And they are mentioned in the N.T., in Galatians: 4 verse: 3. Is this good enough?

Gurucam

I read a few posts and decided to join, thinking this might be a good place for thoughtful exploration of belief... I have now spent the last two hours reading various threads and posts, and have rarely read such vituperative, callous, un-Christ-like venom. And this is since your supposed change of heart.

I do not consider myself a Christian, but the posts by your "Christian" contributors would put me off ever becoming one.

Excellent "witnessing", people.

Please unregister me.

No, you did not make a mistake. No, you can't do that. Old wisdom claims that any such mistake must be the fault of your parents and/or your teachers who apparently include one or more priests. I do not think that your birth can be unregisted 'just so'.

What are the names and addresses of your parents, teachers and priests? They must be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.