I can scarcely believe...

donbmcintosh

...that I've never seen this board before, as active as it is. I am a believer in Christ with Pentecostal leanings and a strong interest in apologetics. I've found debating to be not only an opportunity to influence others with the gospel, but a powerful way to learn.

That said, I'm a veteran of numerous Christian v atheist message board skirmishes, but I've never been the most prolific poster in the world. I mainly try to answer questions or challenges from the skeptical camp that few others have answered. So on a forum like this my contributions should be relatively modest.

glorydaz

...that I've never seen this board before, as active as it is. I am a believer in Christ with Pentecostal leanings and a strong interest in apologetics. I've found debating to be not only an opportunity to influence others with the gospel, but a powerful way to learn.

That said, I'm a veteran of numerous Christian v atheist message board skirmishes, but I've never been the most prolific poster in the world. I mainly try to answer questions or challenges from the skeptical camp that few others have answered. So on a forum like this my contributions should be relatively modest.

Welcome aboard. :wave:

Preach the Gospel and you'll see there are many here who deny it or add to it. Please post freely...the enemy is hard at work.

Mr. 5020

Welcome to TOL! How'd you find us?

Tehmill

There are some fine posters with Pentecostal leanings here, notably Mr Psalmist and Godrulz but others are agin it all...I hope you hang around. Welcome. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...that I've never seen this board before, as active as it is. I am a believer in Christ with Pentecostal leanings and a strong interest in apologetics.
Have you read Kreeft and Tacelli?

I've found debating to be not only an opportunity to influence others with the gospel, but a powerful way to learn.
It's an interesting way to make friends too. Even in difference. It's a bit odd though when you find yourself liking some people you disagree with fundamentally more than others with whom you are in ideological accord...

Modest is a good start. We haven't had a humble-off in years, but I'm in training, just in case. :D

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

IMJerusha

SOoooooooo, welcome to TOL Donbmcintosh! :wave: And hey, you know, modest doesn't mean weak! Some of the strongest standers on the Word are modest, right?