I ask you Mr. and Mrs. Religions of the World!!

Letsargue

What does a fool do with “Truth”?? --- The fool rejects the Truth, and hides it, and himself in his own Catacomb, and blocks the way with his own Millstone!!

What is the “Conclusion” of the Whole Matter?? --- I Show you the Mysteries of Christ, that all you Geniuses have Ignored. – And I “RE’JOICE”; not just joy in fools, but Re’joice over them. – (( And Yes; I still have not Studied a moment to receive this either )). – MMR I ask you; - If I prove you wrong; can you prove me wrong in that?? – This is going to be a very long book, of some chapters. – How long? – I have no Idea. – As long as I can continue to add Chapters to it.

Chapter one:

I Re’joice, not just Joy in fools, but Re’joice over them. -- Your joy is made weeping and gnashing of teeth by the Truth that you all have rejected. ----- Luke 16:22-23 KJV – “The rich man died and was already in Torment” and blind to it, but he did have joy in his riches of the world. ----///--- Our sadness is made joy in Christ, but your joy is made sadness in hell when you lift up your eyes where you already are, and are too blind to see the Truth / Christ.
Jesus had Joy, and Joyed in His Father, and Christ gave us New Joy, in which we “Re’joice” in our Father, Jesus the Christ. – Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV – 13- ( Let us hear the “Conclusion” of the whole matter ): ( Fear God ), and keep His Commandments: for this is the whole duty of man”. -----///--- “Fear God”?? – Yes, fear brings forth Death, and that death brings forth the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Power of Salvation, the Truth and the Life / the Seed of God. – Soo - the Seed must turn to the dust of death, and be Baptized before it can rise and bring forth the Living Fruit of the Olive Tree, the Cross.

You all claim to be heirs of God and of Christ. – What are you heirs of?? – The Christian is Heir of the Kingdom of Christ and ALL that He Hath!! --- Hebrews 1:2 KJV – “Heir to All things”. ---&--- Ephesians 1:23 KJV – “All in All” -----///--- ( Well ---- Nooo!!! ---- Just YOU!!!! -- HHAAA!!

If Christ, our Father, has many mansions in His House, as did Christ’s Father have many mansions in His House; - then we Christians are the “Many Nations” of our Father!!! ---- Genesis 17:5 KJV ---&--- Romans 4:17-18 KJV -----///--- Who now are the many Nations, or Kingdoms if each Christian has Inherited the Kingdom, and are all Kings and High Priests over his own Kingdom??? – And (( After the order of Melchisedec )), and (( After the Ordnance and Graceful Gifts of Christ ))??? --- Well, - don’t care what the Truth is, or what the Truth / Christ has gifted us with. - For Christ has gifted us with all that He was and had. ---- Do something with this if you’re so smart: >> --- 1 Corinthians 15:24-25 KJV – 24- “Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when ( He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power ). 25- For he must reign, ( “TILL” he hath put all enemies under his feet )”. -----///--- But not after He turns all rule over to each King and High Priest over his own House, The Christian is the Head of His own House / Family / Kingdom!!!! --- Luke 22:29 KJV – 29- “And I appoint unto you a Kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me”. -----///---

Prove me wrong if I’m SOOOO Wrong!! - You all are the geniuses of Philosophy, Psychology, and of the Whole World; -- you’re Scientists, not Christian!!! - Soo then, what are you wise guys going to do, - with what has already been DONE??? --- “It is Done”!!! --- Revelation 21:6 KJV -----//---

I show you the Mystery of All Mysteries, the Joy of all Joys to truly Re’joice in.
If one is a Christian, and is King and High Priest of his own Gifted / Inherited Kingdom, and the Judge over it; - then the new High Priest, - or the Change in the “High Priesthood”; then by necessity, ( MUST BE ). >>-- Hebrews 7:12 KJV – 12- “For the (( Priesthood being changed )), there is made of “Necessity” a ((( Change also of the Law ))). --- “Must be a change”. -- You all look to some god to do everything for you. - Our God gave us Reign over our own Kingdoms our “WAY”, which is Christ’s “WAY”!! --- If we are High Priests over our own Kingdoms; - then we are given power to change the Law pertaining to Our Own Kingdom, -- I Changed the Law by Necessity, and I can bring in my Friends to the Heavenly Places. -- OOOHHH NOOO, - you can’t accept that, and I don’t CARE!!!!! -- Have things your own false “way”!!! – Anyhow, - none of you geniuses can prove any of this wrong, using the Truth / Christ to help you. – Christ can’t help you here!!!

Again, I can bring those who are my “friends” across to my Kingdom, or House / Family because Christ gave me the Authority to do so!! – Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that that includes any fool who rejects Truth / Christ’s “Gracious Gifts” of Power, and Authority!! – My friends accept me for whoever I am, and my Enemies curse me for who I AM!! ----- Luke 16:8-9 KJV ------ Believe it or not, I had a dear friend, who just died and was not a Christian of your design, or the design of the law of the Church age. - This just so happens to be the “Kingdom Age”, not the Church age, - that you all spit on, and I re’joice. -- Yes, I had a Friend, as Jesus had Friends. ---- John 15:14 KJV – 14- “Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV -----//--- Christ’s Commandments are my Commandments; - that doesn’t mean that I have NOT changed the way to Heaven through my Kingdom that I have Inherited from my Father!! – And I also have many Enemies, and I will ALSO: >>-- Matthew 13:41-42 KJV -----//-- Did God say Christ; or the “Son of man” will do that?? - Who is the Son of man?? --- Jesus is the Son of God, and is not the “Son” of ANY MAN!!! ---&--- Revelation 14:17-18 KJV ------///---

I think I’ll just write Chapters of any Questions or statements, if there are any. -- That will be easier than writing a bunch of stuff that none of you care about trying to debunk. – I can just hear my enemies now and I RE’JOICE over them!!

Now, is this unorthodox enough for any of you geniuses to even try to debunk anything I’ve said here, or do you have another Gooood excuse to ignore anything I say??? ------ Romans 12:14 KJV ---&--- Psalms 59:10-13 KJV ---- But curse and sware not – HHUUUHHH???

Paul – 030513

not4sure

bong-t.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What does a fool do with “Truth”?? --- The fool rejects the Truth, and hides it, and himself in his own Catacomb, and blocks the way with his own Millstone!!

What is the “Conclusion” of the Whole Matter?? --- I Show you the Mysteries of Christ, that all you Geniuses have Ignored. – And I “RE’JOICE”; not just joy in fools, but Re’joice over them. – (( And Yes; I still have not Studied a moment to receive this either )). – MMR I ask you; - If I prove you wrong; can you prove me wrong in that?? – This is going to be a very long book, of some chapters. – How long? – I have no Idea. – As long as I can continue to add Chapters to it.

Chapter one:

I Re’joice, not just Joy in fools, but Re’joice over them. -- Your joy is made weeping and gnashing of teeth by the Truth that you all have rejected. ----- Luke 16:22-23 KJV – “The rich man died and was already in Torment” and blind to it, but he did have joy in his riches of the world. ----///--- Our sadness is made joy in Christ, but your joy is made sadness in hell when you lift up your eyes where you already are, and are too blind to see the Truth / Christ.
Jesus had Joy, and Joyed in His Father, and Christ gave us New Joy, in which we “Re’joice” in our Father, Jesus the Christ. – Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV – 13- ( Let us hear the “Conclusion” of the whole matter ): ( Fear God ), and keep His Commandments: for this is the whole duty of man”. -----///--- “Fear God”?? – Yes, fear brings forth Death, and that death brings forth the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Power of Salvation, the Truth and the Life / the Seed of God. – Soo - the Seed must turn to the dust of death, and be Baptized before it can rise and bring forth the Living Fruit of the Olive Tree, the Cross.

You all claim to be heirs of God and of Christ. – What are you heirs of?? – The Christian is Heir of the Kingdom of Christ and ALL that He Hath!! --- Hebrews 1:2 KJV – “Heir to All things”. ---&--- Ephesians 1:23 KJV – “All in All” -----///--- ( Well ---- Nooo!!! ---- Just YOU!!!! -- HHAAA!!

If Christ, our Father, has many mansions in His House, as did Christ’s Father have many mansions in His House; - then we Christians are the “Many Nations” of our Father!!! ---- Genesis 17:5 KJV ---&--- Romans 4:17-18 KJV -----///--- Who now are the many Nations, or Kingdoms if each Christian has Inherited the Kingdom, and are all Kings and High Priests over his own Kingdom??? – And (( After the order of Melchisedec )), and (( After the Ordnance and Graceful Gifts of Christ ))??? --- Well, - don’t care what the Truth is, or what the Truth / Christ has gifted us with. - For Christ has gifted us with all that He was and had. ---- Do something with this if you’re so smart: >> --- 1 Corinthians 15:24-25 KJV – 24- “Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when ( He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power ). 25- For he must reign, ( “TILL” he hath put all enemies under his feet )”. -----///--- But not after He turns all rule over to each King and High Priest over his own House, The Christian is the Head of His own House / Family / Kingdom!!!! --- Luke 22:29 KJV – 29- “And I appoint unto you a Kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me”. -----///---

Prove me wrong if I’m SOOOO Wrong!! - You all are the geniuses of Philosophy, Psychology, and of the Whole World; -- you’re Scientists, not Christian!!! - Soo then, what are you wise guys going to do, - with what has already been DONE??? --- “It is Done”!!! --- Revelation 21:6 KJV -----//---

I show you the Mystery of All Mysteries, the Joy of all Joys to truly Re’joice in.
If one is a Christian, and is King and High Priest of his own Gifted / Inherited Kingdom, and the Judge over it; - then the new High Priest, - or the Change in the “High Priesthood”; then by necessity, ( MUST BE ). >>-- Hebrews 7:12 KJV – 12- “For the (( Priesthood being changed )), there is made of “Necessity” a ((( Change also of the Law ))). --- “Must be a change”. -- You all look to some god to do everything for you. - Our God gave us Reign over our own Kingdoms our “WAY”, which is Christ’s “WAY”!! --- If we are High Priests over our own Kingdoms; - then we are given power to change the Law pertaining to Our Own Kingdom, -- I Changed the Law by Necessity, and I can bring in my Friends to the Heavenly Places. -- OOOHHH NOOO, - you can’t accept that, and I don’t CARE!!!!! -- Have things your own false “way”!!! – Anyhow, - none of you geniuses can prove any of this wrong, using the Truth / Christ to help you. – Christ can’t help you here!!!

Again, I can bring those who are my “friends” across to my Kingdom, or House / Family because Christ gave me the Authority to do so!! – Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that that includes any fool who rejects Truth / Christ’s “Gracious Gifts” of Power, and Authority!! – My friends accept me for whoever I am, and my Enemies curse me for who I AM!! ----- Luke 16:8-9 KJV ------ Believe it or not, I had a dear friend, who just died and was not a Christian of your design, or the design of the law of the Church age. - This just so happens to be the “Kingdom Age”, not the Church age, - that you all spit on, and I re’joice. -- Yes, I had a Friend, as Jesus had Friends. ---- John 15:14 KJV – 14- “Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV -----//--- Christ’s Commandments are my Commandments; - that doesn’t mean that I have NOT changed the way to Heaven through my Kingdom that I have Inherited from my Father!! – And I also have many Enemies, and I will ALSO: >>-- Matthew 13:41-42 KJV -----//-- Did God say Christ; or the “Son of man” will do that?? - Who is the Son of man?? --- Jesus is the Son of God, and is not the “Son” of ANY MAN!!! ---&--- Revelation 14:17-18 KJV ------///---

I think I’ll just write Chapters of any Questions or statements, if there are any. -- That will be easier than writing a bunch of stuff that none of you care about trying to debunk. – I can just hear my enemies now and I RE’JOICE over them!!

Now, is this unorthodox enough for any of you geniuses to even try to debunk anything I’ve said here, or do you have another Gooood excuse to ignore anything I say??? ------ Romans 12:14 KJV ---&--- Psalms 59:10-13 KJV ---- But curse and sware not – HHUUUHHH???

Paul – 030513

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?? I'll be surprised if you answer!!

Letsargue

I’m the head of my own House / Kingdom; - a Gift of Christ. – I am King of my own Kingdom, a Gift of Christ. - There are many Nations of Christ Body; - I am High Priest of my Temple of many Temples. - My City is a well defensed City, and none of your world can come near it, -- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV -----//---

Paul – 030513

Letsargue

What I stated is not of any modern, or ancient group or church, and any “Fool” can see that!!! - What I stated does not negate any other church or group / body of people. - What I stated only gives and shows MY Kingdom’s knowledge, not any other. – Now; - we all can see who or what a Fool is when he tries to minimize ( Other ) accounts of God. -- All men are the Head of his own house. --- Other houses, or bodies of people only listen to other doctrines that are not of Christ, my God, and are of false doctrines; as it seems yours is; doctrines only formed of Lies, Hatred, and Self Ungodly Preservation, of your own false god!!! --- You can’t prove me wrong, therefore you “MUST” attack me with your ( Only Weapon ), “Spit”!!! --- Job 30:10 KJV ----//---

Paul – 030613

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What I stated is not of any modern, or ancient group or church, and any “Fool” can see that!!! - What I stated does not negate any other church or group / body of people. - What I stated only gives and shows MY Kingdom’s knowledge, not any other. – Now; - we all can see who or what a Fool is when he tries to minimize ( Other ) accounts of God. -- All men are the Head of his own house. --- Other houses, or bodies of people only listen to other doctrines that are not of Christ, my God, and are of false doctrines; as it seems yours is; doctrines only formed of Lies, Hatred, and Self Ungodly Preservation, of your own false god!!! --- You can’t prove me wrong, therefore you “MUST” attack me with your ( Only Weapon ), “Spit”!!! --- Job 30:10 KJV ----//---

Paul – 030613

Now, if you could only translate that into English!!

Letsargue

Now, if you could only translate that into English!!

Any half wit Christian knows what I'm saying, but there is no (( Fool )) who knows what God says, and I got it from the Scriptures!! -- You must show off before your own kind, like the kind you are. --- Stay Ignorant and ignore everything God teaches, - I don't care!! --- I'm done with such as you!!!!!!!

Paul -- 030613

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Any half wit Christian knows what I'm saying, but there is no (( Fool )) who knows what God says, and I got it from the Scriptures!! -- You must show off before your own kind, like the kind you are. --- Stay Ignorant and ignore everything God teaches, - I don't care!! --- I'm done with such as you!!!!!!!

Paul -- 030613

You, being, "done" with me is advantages! Due to the fact,
your postings seem "oddly structured!!" It's very difficult
to "decipher" what exactly you're attempting to communicate!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul – 030613

All I did was ask you a simple question, and you decide
to go, all, "cryptic" on me!! Now, don't you feel bad
about that??

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I’ll just write Chapters of any Questions or statements, if there are any.
OK, I have a question. What does the statement below mean?

Christ’s Commandments are my Commandments; - that doesn’t mean that I have NOT changed the way to Heaven through my Kingdom that I have Inherited from my Father!!

AMR

Letsargue

You, being, "done" with me is advantages! Due to the fact,
your postings seem "oddly structured!!" It's very difficult
to "decipher" what exactly you're attempting to communicate!!

1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV -----//-- Learn, - or continue to be a modern TOLer type ?christian!! -- Matthew 8:29 KJV -----

Paul -- 030713

Letsargue

OK, I have a question. What does the statement below mean?

AMR

I said what I said. - The “Way” remains the same; - only I have friends who I can forgive, and bring only their goodness of the things I have from my God. --- Revelation 21:7 KJV ------///--- God never held back on anything; including -- ( Vengeance ). ---- Study the powers of the changing of a ( New High Priest ). --- Hebrews 7:12 KJV ---&--- Revelation 5:10 KJV --------///--- The (( ONLY DIFFERENCE )) between you and me, and your brand of TOL ?christian is; -- I use the rest of the Word of God that you all throw away, or ignore.

Paul – 030713

Letsargue

just pat him on the head and tell him "good thread"

then give him a cookie

Yes, - that’s called “Flattery”, or “Sarcasm”. – Pick one as all of today’s phony ?christians do in your whole world. - That’s the only things any of you all know. - Just look around if you have any decency at all. - But I doubt that any of you can tell the difference between Godliness and a Fool. - All I see and hear these days is “Ungodliness”. - But that’s “Who” the world is, and I don’t care. – Have it all your “Way”!!!

Paul – 030913

Letsargue

just pat him on the head and tell him "good thread"

then give him a cookie

In your Signature at the bottom of your Posts, you left out (( “Jealousy” )). – I wonder why!!

Don’t any of you know that God is the - only one - who has the right to be Jealous??? - The rest of you are “Jealous”, - pretending to be God with all your Hate of the Truth that is contrary to your doctrines when it walks by you. You just must spit on it!! – But that’s OK, - you’ll learn, if you don’t care now!! --- And you call yourselves christians!!

Paul – 031013