I am dan p

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He actually declined. I had to go with the guy who played Smeagel in Lord of the Rings.
Well thank you very much for ruining my Officer and a Gentleman inferential...:mmph:

Good to see you found the right guy though, here at the end of all posts. :poly:

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe I have read Dan P''s posts on other forums recently, during my month long ban(a time in which I smoked my bong). If it is the same person, he makes my "posts" look like a kid scribbling with crayons.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I believe I have read Dan P''s posts on other forums recently, during my month long ban(a time in which I smoked my bong). If it is the same person, he makes my "posts" look like a kid scribbling with crayons.
Yep. I've read some of his stuff too. nice to see you back, brother john

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome, Dan P!

As a mid-Acts dispensationalist, you will likely enjoy your participation here because there are a number of dispensationalists that participate. I'm not dispensationalist in the way you are, though I believe we are in a different dispensation that Israel had under the law; I believe that all those who are born of God are part of Israel now (Eph 2:12-19), only under the dispensation of the new covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-34).

Enjoy your stay at TOL.

I don't see how those two parts are possible.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

Dan :up:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No, you do that yourself. :loser:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi to all and am a believer in our saviour .

I am a Pauline dispensationalist and begin the Body of Christ in Acts 9 and pre-mil and pre-tri .

I have attented So Baptist , Church of Christ , Nazerene , and Assembly of God .

You should feel quite at home here Welcome to TOL :)