Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

turdleman

I just realized this was here hehe. I've been lurking around the forum for over a month now so I figured I'd introduce myself. I am not a Christian; however, I have respect for the Christian faith and I have many questions regarding the faith. Some of you seem pretty hardcore about following it, unlike most Christians I know. Anyways, I'll be as respectful as possible, and any offense implied by my posts is probably unintentional. I look forward to some quality discussions with y'all!

I'm an eighteen year old finishing my senior year in a small New Mexico town. My family is all Christian, but they're not very adamant about their faith. Mostly due to my fascination with evolution (I have a whole bookcase devoted to this subject) I drifted away from my family's beliefs. Generally I use my free time to read or watch movies, and play the occasional video game.

Anyways, that's me!:party:

bucksplasher

Do we have an age limit here before one can stick their head out of a protective shell and into the arena of "real" life?

Welcome Turdleman. tWINs

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do we have an age limit here before one can stick their head out of a protective shell and into the arena of "real" life?

Welcome Turdleman. tWINs

No age limit. We won't kick you out for being too old :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Shoot...AA stole my thunder, though in fairness I was going for turd-m. :think: Then I thought I might just be encouraging the wrong sort of behavior, so :idunno:

Welcome :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.