• It's OK.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I liked the old verion better. :down:

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not sure how the hyperlink option works now. Before you could type the word that would show in the post and then the link. How exactly does it work now?

Plus I wish we could edit shouts if there is some screw up. I mean, someone might end up seeing a Christina Aguilera video or something... ;) Plus, no more being able to shout as someone else in the shoutbox??? :allsmile:

But everything else is great! Almost Vista :cloud9: like! :rotfl:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not sure how the hyperlink option works now. Before you could type the word that would show in the post and then the link. How exactly does it work now?
Hilite the word in your post edit window that you want to hyperlink and then click the hyperlink button in your editor.

Plus I wish we could edit shouts if there is some screw up. I mean, someone might end up seeing a Christina Aguilera video or something... ;) Plus, no more being able to shout as someone else in the shoutbox??? :allsmile:

But everything else is great! Almost Vista :cloud9: like! :rotfl:
You can edit your shouts here....

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/vbshout.php?do=archive

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:wave2: :the_wave: :wave2:

:cheers:

- 30 -

:poly: . . :Nineveh: . .KOOL - 105

Pharisees

Does everybody have that "redirecting, please wait" screen from time to time, or does my computer just suck?

Alhazred

Yeah I really like the new look. I have not been on since Feb. but when I got back on it was a pleasant surprise.:wave2:

csuguy

The only problem I've experienced is in getting to the forum section. I'll be posting, or something, and I'll want to go to the forums. but I can't because the link is under the home page... :mad: PUT THE FORUM LINK UP TOP!!!! ... Please :angel:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Do you like the new look? The new features? Tell us what you think!

Some people seem not to like the blue lettering on the light blue background. Perhaps you should look into making a new skin for the blue haters where the font is black. That way we don't have to wade through a lot of formating tags when responding to someone's post who doesn't like the blue font so much.

Personally I like the blue, I think it coooool! :cool:

Mr. 5020

Some people seem not to like the blue lettering on the light blue background. Perhaps you should look into making a new skin for the blue haters where the font is black. That way we don't have to wade through a lot of formating tags when responding to someone's post who doesn't like the blue font so much.

Personally I like the blue, I think it coooool! :cool:
I use TOL Lite, and the font is black. :)