• Word of Mouth

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • The BiblePlanner

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 19.0%

• Total voters

Jukia

Heard Enyart on the radio one day. One of his "science" broadcasts, about T. rex being a vegetarian, being contemporaneous with humans, etc. Decided I could use the humor break once in a while. I have not been disappointed.

assuranceagent

There was a guy on another web forum that I frequent who had been banned and was over there making snide remarks about TOL and it's community. This individual is, in my opinion, an absolute idiot and the honest truth is that I figured, "if they banned him...they must have taste." I decided to give it a shot and after the initial shock, I've stuck around and have grown to rather enjoy my regular beatings. :eek:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I voted KGOV, but I think it's more likely I heard the link on Bob Enyart Live. Not totally sure which. Found it thru Bob one way or the other. :)

( I was also registered here earlier under a different name that I had forgotten about. Just happened to see it while looking at the member list one day. :) That was probably thru Bob originally also)

The Berean

There was a guy on another web forum that I frequent who had been banned and was over there making snide remarks about TOL and it's community. This individual is, in my opinion, an absolute idiot and the honest truth is that I figured, "if they banned him...they must have taste." I decided to give it a shot and after the initial shock, I've stuck around and have grown to rather enjoy my regular beatings. :eek:

Sounds like the "Edge" to me. :rotfl:

ljundhammer

From the Richard Dawkins Foundation.

I thought I'd come here to see if the people who claim to be Christians who post there really are a representative cross section.

Sharri

Heard Enyart on the radio one day. One of his "science" broadcasts, about T. rex being a vegetarian, being contemporaneous with humans, etc. Decided I could use the humor break once in a while. I have not been disappointed.

What station was he on?