Holy Ghost Being:

Letsargue

Let me explain something to some of those who are so filled with Hate, and angry with, - they know not what; - that is the mind of Blasphemy!!

When a leader, or ruler feels the need to blaspheme one of their own without cause, and not work-related, there can be “NO Forgiveness” for that, by any higher power than the “Disrespectful”, and deserve no “Respect” from the servants.

Blaspheming the Holy Ghost: ----- The Trinity is The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. Not the Holy “Spirit” as stated by many. - God is the “Holy Spirit”, but God by Himself is not “GHOST”. - “GHOST” is “Spirit” having “FORM”, not without Form, not being. – The Heaven and Earth was just “Thought” in the Holy Spirit, or only in the mind of God at first, then God gave the “Spirit of the Creation” Form, when “He and the Son” Baptized it, and it became the earth and seas and mountains and valleys. – Heaven and Earth with Form, Being; and declares the Glory of God, and the Firmament showing God’s handywork; - no longer Void / not Being. - Jesus is that also. God is Spirit, and God Spoke, and made the Spirit of His voice, Flesh Being.

God made the Man, Christ made the Christian, and the Holy Ghost made the Christian Being, the Last Day. --- John 14:18 KJV – 18- “I will not leave you “Comfortless”: ( I ) will come to you”. -------//-- Jesus came as the “Comforter” giving ( Rest ) to the Church, Creating the Church / the body of followers into the “Spiritual Body of Christ” / Holy Ghost with Form / Being; -- not without Form / not being.

(( The Point IS ))!! – A Christ, a member of the Body of the Christ, who in Spirit is the Holy Spirit with “Form” / Being, having a Body, - the Body of Christ, the Holy Ghost, with the Form of the Father. ---- To Blasphemy a member of the Body, is to Blaspheme the “Ghost” of the Body, - the Holy Ghost, the Son and the Father!!!!!!!!!! There is no forgiveness, because you bear false witness ( Three Times ) of the Trinity. -- Now Oh man, Blaspheme a Christian and / or the Body of Christ!!!!

Paul – 020613

False Prophet

John MacArthur said something to this effect. People that are performing spiritual gifts and claiming that they are the works of the Holy Spirit are not displaying the fruit of the spirit. This is a form of blasphemy in his opinion. MacArthur claims that they are performing these works from another spirit and they are claiming that they come from God.
Matt.7
[1]
"Judge not, that you be not judged.

[2] For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get.
[3] Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
[4] Or how can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?
[5] You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
WE bless God, and with the same tongue we curse our neighbors. James called us adultresses (James 4:4).
Matt.7[15]
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

[16] You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?
[17] So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit.
[18] A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
[19] Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
[20] Thus you will know them by their fruits.
Good fruit is supposed to be love, joy, peace, long suffering. Which is what those who are doing the works of the Spirit are supposed to be displaying.
[19] Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
[20] idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit, Gal 5
[21] envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
This is the wrong fruit. These are the ones that will be saying, "Did I not prophesy and cast out demons in your name?" And Jesus will reply, "I never knew you!" These are the ones who practice lawlessness.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Saul, called Paul in Greek, spoke many words against the Holy Spirit. But in Christ, there is no law. So he is seen as spotless and without blame.

Letsargue

Saul, called Paul in Greek, spoke many words against the Holy Spirit. But in Christ, there is no law. So he is seen as spotless and without blame.

That was then; this is now. - After all things are revealed, there is no excuse for blaspheming the Holy Ghost. In early times, the things that were taught by Paul were so hard to be understood, that Christ allowed a certain amount of leeway if not a lot of leeway. ---- Revelation 3:18-19 KJV – 18- “(( I counsel thee )) ( to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich ); and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayest see. 19- As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent”. -------///--- Most take those to be joking by the Lord, but how can one take it that way, when Christ said: >>- ( “I” (( Counsel thee )) to by of Me gold )?? ---&--- Proverbs 15:22 KJV -- 22 “( Without Counsel ) purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of (Counsellors ) they are established”. ------//---

Paul – 020613