Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

Hello I am Anubis. I found this forum by accident and it appears to be an active place with some interesting debates.The reason I am agnostic is because no religion has ever really seemed like it had all the answers to me. I really do hope to have an enjoyable stay here.

Anubis

Thanks for the welcomes but I think I already angered some fundimentalists in another post I made.

Sheila B

Glad you're here. Keep searching. I too felt a profound lack in all religions before becoming Catholic. If you stay steadfast in your search, God will reveal to you just where He wants you, and by that guidance from above, you will find your answers. Happy hunting!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Angry fundamentalists? Surely you are mistaken!

:)

Welcome to TOL. Quite possibly the greatest website this side of the known universe!

bybee

welcome

welcome

Thanks for the welcomes but I think I already angered some fundimentalists in another post I made.

It would appear that the "Fundamentalists" who regularly post on this site, primarily, get angry with each other and not so much with the rest of us. Generally, they patronize us or write us off as not worthy of notice, and sometimes not even worthy of courtesy. Evangelical Christians whose job is to win souls to Christ, by some very offensive behavior, succeed in alienating rather than attracting. Of course, there are some beautiful, loving souls who regularly enter the lions den of TOL'dom and spread loving thoughts. To them I give thanks. To God I give praise. peace, bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.