Hi.

Elwirfo

I would say that my belief is based largely on personal insights.
Of course, this implies that I observe my surroundings and listen to the ideas of others.
I have experienced many epiphanies.

I would love to hear specifics.

Elwirfo

"The truth is", as Bro. Peter points out, "that for those who truly believe in God, accept His full truth (the Catholic Faith), don’t compromise it and want to do the right thing, it’s not hard to reach Heaven. As Christ said, “My yoke is sweet and My burden light” (Mt. 11:30). The reason that so few make it is not because it’s that hard, but because they refuse to believe the simple and easy things He has revealed, and do the simple and easy things He has commanded. Those who do what God wants and believe what He says realize that they are much happier than they were before."

It's not complicated.

Is. 7:9

Natural Family Planning is birth control and has always been condemned by the Catholic Church. The Vatican II sect, which teaches NFP is not the Catholic Church but the end-times Counter Church (i.e. the Whore of Babylon mentioned in the Apocalypse).

NFP: A Birth Control Deception

You are the master of admitting your errors, yet you won't admit the biggest error of your life: resisting God? What else but pride utters to God the words: "I will not believe. I will not serve." The fact that you were not taught certain things as a child will not be sufficient at the Day of Judgment. The truth of the existence of God is written on the hearts of each man..............

Romans 2:14-16

As the Haydock Bible and Commentary correctly explains about this verse,

“these men are a law to themselves, and have it written in their hearts, as to the existence of a God, and their reason tells them, that many sins are unlawful: they may also do some actions that are morally good, as by giving alms to relieve the poor, honoring their parents, etc. not that these actions, morally good, will suffice for their justification of themselves, or make them deserve a supernatural reward in the kingdom of heaven; but God, out of His infinite mercy, will give them some supernatural graces” which if they continue to cooperate with they will get more graces and eventually be exposed to the Catholic Faith, which they must have to be saved.

Bold assertions. Mostly scare tactics. Does this kind of persuasion typically work here?

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
I would be happy to hear some arguments for god here.

Welcome to TOL

There are no human arguments for God sufficient to break the chains of inherited sin and produce new life. You are a fool and searching for proof in all the wrong places. God has designed things in such a way that He cannot be discovered by sinful humanity. Get over it and have a few nice days until the judgement.

Or, if you, like I was, are not satisfied with this reality, cry out to God by the only name He considers worthy - Jesus. And keep crying out until you get an answer. Only He has the power to convince the soul.

Here is my conversion verse: Matt 6:33KJV