HI!

Mrs 5020

Hi y'all! I've been on here for a while, but have never introduced myself. I'm a born again Christian. My wonderful fiance and the greatest lifegroup ever has helped me back to my faith. I was asked to join by my fiance so for now I'm just looking around. Maybe I'll try to reply to something if ever get the courage. :)

Mrs 5020

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi y'all! I've been on here for a while, but have never introduced myself. I'm a born again Christian. My wonderful fiance and the greatest lifegroup ever has helped me back to my faith. I was asked to join by my fiance so for now I'm just looking around. Maybe I'll try to reply to something if ever get the courage. :)

Mrs 5020

Welcome to TOL, Mrs 5020! :wave:

Yeah....it's good for some of us to scope out the place for awhile before finding ourselves in a tangle.

There's some good folks here! :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome-2.gif
to the TOL gang!

Get that man of yours to join in more often too.

Mr. 5020

Mrs 5020
Welcome to TOL! Good to meet ya! :wave:

;)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Mrs 5020

Congrats, Mr. 5020. And, welcome, Mrs. 5020. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Mrs 5020

That's terrific and welcome aboard! :D Any friend of the numerals is a friend of mine. I'll even forego my customary hazing.

:e4e:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Mrs 5020

Welcome Mrs 5020! Glad to have you here, don't be afraid just jump right in, the water is fine. :D

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Mrs 5020

Hello Mrs 5020, you are most welcome.

Pull up a log by the fire and share a warm biscuit or two.

The jam is fresh and it is raspberry!

Welcome!