Hi!

RobertoKarr

Hi! everyone, well I just found this place, it was interesting to see that some threads will actually accept questions regarding the legitimacy of the Bible, or the existance of God...

I also liked that most of the posts are really polite!.

So well , In general I´d like to do some philosophical excercises , and carry on civilized discussions about theology. I hope to have fun arround here

Well see ya!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi! everyone, well I just found this place, it was interesting to see that some threads will actually accept questions regarding the legitimacy of the Bible, or the existance of God...

So well , In general I´d like to do some philosophical excercises , and carry on civilized discussions about theology. I hope to have fun arround here

Well see ya!

Polite????

PureX

Well see ya!
Nice intro, Roberto. Welcome.

Jedidiah

Welcome RobertoKarr !
I've noticed the same generally polite and respectful demeanor as you have.
There's an awful lot going on in the forums, I usually watch "Active Threads," and then read, read, read. Kinda feels like I'm coming to class mid-semester and needs to catch up pronto !
There are also lots of cool emoticons ! :cigar:

:e4e:

-Jed

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Well see ya!
Looking forward to discussion...the want of agnosticism to function as a practical matter might be a good start. That is, while you can recognize an inability to objectively decide the issue of God's existence, the existence of an absolute moral arbiter, practically speaking, the moment you begin to make moral distinctions you in fact do decide for all intents and purposes.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome.png