hi again

DarkAsylum

Hi
i joined here a about a year ago ( might be more years )
to find something to make my life better than it was i have had mental health problems for most of my life i hear and see things i have delusions and i have OCD, for a long time av been going from faiths to faith wanting to understand them for me i seem to be wanting to experience them i was raised Catholic but walked away from the church and followed Wicca , then i followed Islam , then i followed Christianity , then i followed Hinduism / Hare Krishna now am following Christianity again
for some reason i cant break the cycle for some reason
i also have blasphemous thoughts one of them being that Jesus was just a holy man but not the son of God
its goes in my mind over and over i tried praying am seeing a therapist soon
the reason i came back here is that i think i need to learn more about Jesus i have a bible but av only read a small part of it

i was abused as a child by people involved with the church
sometimes am too scared to go to church especially Catholic churches
when i married my husband i was forced to do it my mothers way because she said she will not be there if we go anywhere my mother knows nothing about the abuse or if she was aware of it never done anything to stop it
Any way i want to learn more and trust Jesus and the church
so Hi

bybee

Hi
i joined here a about a year ago ( might be more years )
to find something to make my life better than it was i have had mental health problems for most of my life i hear and see things i have delusions and i have OCD, for a long time av been going from faiths to faith wanting to understand them for me i seem to be wanting to experience them i was raised Catholic but walked away from the church and followed Wicca , then i followed Islam , then i followed Christianity , then i followed Hinduism / Hare Krishna now am following Christianity again
for some reason i cant break the cycle for some reason
i also have blasphemous thoughts one of them being that Jesus was just a holy man but not the son of God
its goes in my mind over and over i tried praying am seeing a therapist soon
the reason i came back here is that i think i need to learn more about Jesus i have a bible but av only read a small part of it

i was abused as a child by people involved with the church
sometimes am too scared to go to church especially Catholic churches
when i married my husband i was forced to do it my mothers way because she said she will not be there if we go anywhere my mother knows nothing about the abuse or if she was aware of it never done anything to stop it
Any way i want to learn more and trust Jesus and the church
so Hi

There are good people here. I hope you can connect with someone who helps you to realize that God loves you no matter what!

DarkAsylum

am in my 30's now and my mother isnt the type of person who would help me
she is very manipulative and only do things that is going be good for her
and my sister told her that she was abused she said she was lying and that she just an attention seeker i wanted to speak up for her but because my mother has custody of young family members she uses them against us she could stop us seeing them when i was younger she would hit and call me names i dont trust her at all
never have

my bio dad don't know he has heart problems i don't want him to have a heart attack because of me
id blame myself if he did

bybee

am in my 30's now and my mother isnt the type of person who would help me
she is very manipulative and only do things that is going be good for her
and my sister told her that she was abused she said she was lying and that she just an attention seeker i wanted to speak up for her but because my mother has custody of young family members she uses them against us she could stop us seeing them when i was younger she would hit and call me names i dont trust her at all
never have

my bio dad don't know he has heart problems i don't want him to have a heart attack because of me
id blame myself if he did
Blame doesn't solve things.
Taking charge of yourself is a good beginning.
God loves you so that is your foundation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Howdy

You need for Jesus to fix you up once and for all on the inside when He imparts His life to you a transformation takes place, you are born again.

I was brought up Catholic...but I did not KNOW Jesus and His transforming life.

...and I remember you

theophilus

Welcome

Welcome

For your consideration:

You are loved with an everlasting love.

You have a purpose for we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

You have value for while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

And FTR - I tried telling my mom and she denied everything and called me a liar. So...

forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

God can help you put on a new self with a forgiven past and a redeemed future. You just have to ask Him for it and believe He will give it to you.