Hi, a little help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeena

Hi there :)

Why does it show me as having two posts [three by the time I write this] when I've only made one [two by the time this is posted]?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, wouldn't you like to know what it is your supposedly saying/espousing?
That lack hasn't stopped any number of people from going full bore (literally) around here. :plain:
I'm curious as to just what was said on my behalf! :patrol:
And I think you speak for all of us in this...

Oh, I almost forgot--welcome! :e4e:

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi there :)

Why does it show me as having two posts [three by the time I write this] when I've only made one [two by the time this is posted]?
Your very first post had some links in it and was therefore nabbed by our spam filter and moved to the admin HQ's.

(this feature helps us avoid spam-bots messing up the place on a regular basis. The down side is it affects non-spammers as well if they try to use links when they are a new user.)

Therefore, your post count reflects your "spam-zapped" post as well as your existing forum posts.

Zeena

Your very first post had some links in it and was therefore nabbed by our spam filter and moved to the admin HQ's.

(this feature helps us avoid spam-bots messing up the place on a regular basis. The down side is it affects non-spammers as well if they try to use links when they are a new user.)

Therefore, your post count reflects your "spam-zapped" post as well as your existing forum posts.
Ahhh..

TY for the explanation brother.

God bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.