Hey TOL

nothead

BANNED
Banned
A fly in your soup pooping the good poop.

Yaaas that felt good.

Disruptive, me? Why would you think that?

Thing about it is, Steko my purpose was not to insult you or your buddies in battle and especially not the ones who died on the battlefield.

But when we lose it is just like falling down and getting up. You understand why you fell down.

And try not to make the same mistake. Yes we CAN learn from our mistakes. Take the Iraq war for instance.

I asked my Church youth then how many they thought would die.

The highest number was 45 men would lose their lives in Iraq. Made by the pessimist in the bunch.

This is as much for the general public as for the men who fight in battle. You can't just change your mind because things aren't going the way you want. If the war was justified, then see it to it's end.
And if NOT justified then don't start it. And if you start it get in and out after your REASONABLE goals are finished.

Amen. Sing loi and Selah. TOL FLUNKIES.

nothead

BANNED
Banned
Thing about it is, Steko my purpose was not to insult you or your buddies in battle and especially not the ones who died on the battlefield.

But when we lose it is just like falling down and getting up. You understand why you fell down.

And try not to make the same mistake. Yes we CAN learn from our mistakes. Take the Iraq war for instance.

I asked my Church youth then how many they thought would die.

The highest number was 45 men would lose their lives in Iraq. Made by the pessimist in the bunch.

This is as much for the general public as for the men who fight in battle. You can't just change your mind because things aren't going the way you want. If the war was justified, then see it to it's end.
And if NOT justified then don't start it. And if you start it get in and out after your REASONABLE goals are finished.

Amen. Sing loi and Selah. TOL FLUNKIES.

See, we LOST the Vietnam war. We LOST the Korean war.

If we pull out of Iraq, then the whole thing is one big boogled acronym which Steko knows the meaning of.

Why? What was our motivation, what was our goal? And did we accomplish that? Wasn't Condoleeza spouting democracy in Iraq and all of that bull? NOW what do they say about democracy in Iraq?

I ain't even political. Not in the least. So I get suspended for stating an opinion which is only true? What's up with that, Knight? Did we WIN the Vietnam war? Oh yeah, we killed a half million of them chinks.

Problem is, that included women and children who were lumped in as Viet Cong. So what choice did they have? Who they gonna serve?

Whoever is in their fields sir. Whoever is threatening them NOW sir.

What the truth is hard to take? So ban the truth teller?

So WHAT. You are wimps an woosies. I don't care if you can't take it.
You still gonna hear it from me.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See, we LOST the Vietnam war. We LOST the Korean war.

If we pull out of Iraq, then the whole thing is one big boogled acronym which Steko knows the meaning of.

Why? What was our motivation, what was our goal? And did we accomplish that? Wasn't Condoleeza spouting democracy in Iraq and all of that bull? NOW what do they say about democracy in Iraq?

I ain't even political. Not in the least. So I get suspended for stating an opinion which is only true? What's up with that, Knight? Did we WIN the Vietnam war? Oh yeah, we killed a half million of them chinks.

Problem is, that included women and children who were lumped in as Viet Cong. So what choice did they have? Who they gonna serve?

Whoever is in their fields sir. Whoever is threatening them NOW sir.

What the truth is hard to take? So ban the truth teller?

So WHAT. You are wimps an woosies. I don't care if you can't take it.
You still gonna hear it from me.

Not if they permanently ban you from this sight. Read this :banned: It's coming. Admin will tire of you soon.

nothead

BANNED
Banned
Not if they permanently ban you from this sight. Read this :banned: It's coming. Admin will tire of you soon.

You dingleberry, I ALREADY been banned as Nothead permanently from this site.

You threaten me with what already happened?

Smooth move, Bex Rax.

nothead

BANNED
Banned

Oh I forgot, you was in the military too. So why don't you just SAY what you got against my anti-military stance.

'Cmon now, don't be shy. Raven da man. Listen if you can.

Sing it Bird.

lifeisgood

My last two suspensions were for using the words Cheep Grace.

Ha ha. The Lord of the Flies couldna stand it. Off you go, nothead.

Can't use RHETORIC around here, that's only for TOL flunkies...

God paid such an awful price, God gave His Son, so that human beings can come and approach Him and FOR ANYONE to use such a low, demeaning, humiliating, belittleling, debasing, disparaging term is totally uncalled for.

It only shows disrespect toward the One Who promised to send a Redeemer not only to the Jewish people but to the rest of the world also.

nothead

BANNED
Banned
not really... your last infraction as "nothead" was only 1 point

Oh. Well.

Heh..............heh.

Listen I really didn't mean all the things I was saying, now especially that bit about Rocketmans hair or the lack thereof...

And Knight is a good guy an' all, he could even be a min,....minister at my daughter's wedding... or something....

And I like Tamborino and Old Fart and even the newbies round about.

Just forget everything I said. Sing loi and Selah. God has three heads.

The Lutherans never killed any Jews. We won handily both wars and the Iraq war too. Dirty sobs never knew what hit 'em...

OSAS is true and all you have to do is say Jesus is the way truth and life one time and you are in like Flynn...and the Law is no longer valid or binding for a Christian saved by faith and not the law...

What else. And sorry for calling one of you a cockroach I forgot which one.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
not really... your last infraction as "nothead" was only 1 point

You can't remember which account you have been perma-banned on can you? :rotfl: Was it IP Man? yes I think that was the one...You got banned this morning on your sholom account. :chuckle: You are such a tool nuthead...

Kind of like the hair on your head. The hair which Rocketman envies.

Hey bald is beautiful baby!...:chuckle:

187983.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Bye! nuthead :wave2:

P.S. I have a full head of hair, I just like to play along...Have fun playing somewhere else. :chuckle: