Hello

tewingveale

Hi there

I've decided to give this a go on the off-chance I might get chatting to someone likeminded on their views of the Bible. Those chances are admittedly limited, as I would no longer consider myself of the general evangelical persuasion (which is a very vague descriptor admittedly anyway) but still very much a believer in the Bible.

My mind was changed about a lot of major doctrines about 4-5 years ago which led to me leaving my church and without any possible place to meet with others to study the Bible, save for with a few friends.

Now that I live overseas I think it would be nice to find a place to share views with likeminded people. Not that I don't mind testing those views against those who disagree, but that's not my main purpose.

So anyway, that's why I'm on here. I'll sift through a lot of the forums and see if I can find anything remotely similar to the beliefs that I hold.

Trev

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I hope very much that you find what you are looking for...TOL can be a tough environment but there are some good people here :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you read these rules and abide by them you should do fine.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome-2.gif

IMJerusha

Hello Trev! Welcome to TOL! I would be interested in reading your views and willing to share mine in the love of Yeshua. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome!!! :wave:

As Knight always says, "Welcome to the last website you'll ever need!"

Word based mystic

hail and good adventures to you.

He takes us on great adventures in the Spirit.

Here is a place to gird yourself. Even angels tread lightly.

If you are looking for a place to review and discuss doctrines and the like. here is good.

If you expect to be treated with gentleness. You will find some here to do so. But not many.

It is a good place to sharpen your arguing and discussion skills
ignore the personal attacks. i.e. you blaspheme, your father is the devil and the such and you will get along just fine.

most people here probably don't mean to be hurtful but often they can't explain their view efficiently so they stoop to personal attacks

But other than the above you may find quite a few wonderful people that will dialogue and even pray for each other here. I look forward to the latter group.