Hello

Learning Bassist

I'm a twenty-five year old male living in Australia. I grew up in a relatively devout Roman Catholic family, but at around the age of eighteen I became a materialist.

Recently however, I have become more sympathetic towards my childhood faith. I have become disillusioned with the atheistic currents of thought that dominated my worldview for years, and I cannot help but feel a constant pull towards the Christian faith as I become older and more nuanced in my thinking.

I'd like to explore my new found faith, as well as discuss it with others. I hope for many engaging discussions during my time here.

For now I'll finish up this post with a friendly hello.

RCLady

I have become disillusioned with the atheistic currents of thought that dominated my worldview for years, and I cannot help but feel a constant pull towards the Christian faith...

Hi. God's giving you the grace to move in the right direction. Please take the time to look at the videos and information in my blog. The information is essential.

bybee

I'm a twenty-five year old male living in Australia. I grew up in a relatively devout Roman Catholic family, but at around the age of eighteen I became a materialist.

Recently however, I have become more sympathetic towards my childhood faith. I have become disillusioned with the atheistic currents of thought that dominated my worldview for years, and I cannot help but feel a constant pull towards the Christian faith as I become older and more nuanced in my thinking.

I'd like to explore my new found faith, as well as discuss it with others. I hope for many engaging discussions during my time here.

For now I'll finish up this post with a friendly hello.
Hello and welcome.
Be prepared for lively debate!
I believe that with age wisdom has a chance....