Hello

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You can ask, doesn't mean I'll tell. You can ask me anything, really. I'll either tell you, not tell you, or, as usual, tell you I don't know/have no idea. I've had many people who know about my diagnosis treat me like some kind of mystic/oracle, and believe that I have some special insight into the cosmos. I find them just as ingratiating as people that are afraid of me or think I'm a monster.

Might as well tell. My ex-wife had an affair.

sorry to hear that
but
there are many men haters here that will just assume that you beat her

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can ask, doesn't mean I'll tell. You can ask me anything, really. I'll either tell you, not tell you, or, as usual, tell you I don't know/have no idea. I've had many people who know about my diagnosis treat me like some kind of mystic/oracle, and believe that I have some special insight into the cosmos. I find them just as ingratiating as people that are afraid of me or think I'm a monster.

Might as well tell. My ex-wife had an affair.

Sorry you went through that.

sorry to hear that
but
there are many men haters here that will just assume that you beat her

TRANSLATION: It's easier to accuse women of hating men than accept that domestic violence and adultery ARE valid reasons for divorce and especially harmful to the children.

You know, those very children that you claim to care about.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I also believe many non-Christian things, such as my views on ghosts, spirits, demons, and such. I may as well say it now, as it will more than likely eventually come out. I have schizophrenia,

At least you don't practice sodomy. :)