Hello everybody.

AbaratWanderer

A friend introduced me to this site. I hope to further enrich my life with other followers of Christ due to my inability to actually attend a church due to my job.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and I'll try to answer any questions that anybody has for me.

See you around,

J

AbaratWanderer

Well let's see. I was raised a Baptist, then I attended other non-denominational churches, then I settled at a Lutheran church for quite awhile. Then when I got my new job, I stopped going to church.
So I don't know exactly what I would consider myself. To me, in the end, it's all about Christ.
I don't know if I'm making any sense, as I have a tendency to ramble. lol

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Simple question: Where on the spectrum to you fall. Are you traditional mainstream in your view of God -- A triune God-(Father, Son, Holy Spirit,) or do you have some other view of Him?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, I believe in the Trinity.

:thumb: The reason why I ask, is we have been getting a flood of non-trins that have made a pest of themselves.

Welcome to TOL. Perhaps you should just change you Identifier to just Christian. You have Jesus and a correct view of God.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Well let's see. I was raised a Baptist, then I attended other non-denominational churches, then I settled at a Lutheran church for quite awhile. Then when I got my new job, I stopped going to church.
So I don't know exactly what I would consider myself. To me, in the end, it's all about Christ.
I don't know if I'm making any sense, as I have a tendency to ramble. lol

I think you're close to wisdom.

See, that was a joke. Obscure, probably, but nonetheless.

But that you didn't immediately throw out that you were a trinitarian episcopaleian nommademmoma blahdittyblah...that scores big points with me. ;)

Oh! Welcome, btw. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...But that you didn't immediately throw out that you were a trinitarian episcopaleian nommademmoma blahdittyblah...that scores big points with me. ;)
Yeah, I'll never forget the look she threw me when I came in as a discreet, semi-synergistic, lactose intolerant, Reformed Seventh Day ENTP, dyslexic quasi-charismatic and confirmed holistic...took a month before she'd speak to me.

Welcome to the party. If you forgot to bring your hat just stick around long enough and somebody is likely to hand it to you. :party:

:e4e:

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wave2.gif