Greetings

Ps82

Hello and welcome.
It looks like I might enjoy your posts on politics more than theology - since you are an "other, " but I'll wait to see after I get to know you.
Glad you have joined TOL.

Quincy

Welcome GodIsLove and I agree with that statement. I live on the border of KY and WV. It's a small world.

bybee

New to this forum. Looking forward to discussing theology. Thank you.

Good morning! Some of us on this site believe that the primary attribute of God is Love! Whilst, there are those who dwell primarily on The attribute of Moral Arbiter. And some dwell only on Judgment.
It is a good mix. Hope you can handle acrimony,vituperativeness and occasional vindictiveness?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome.gif

GodIsLove

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I chose "other" because I'm in the mode of looking at all faiths and beliefs, and enjoying the diversity. I'm a former Catholic CCD coordinator and life-long member of the church. I believe God really is pure true Love, literally, and this could/should be a unifying reality between most all faiths and beliefs. Not sure I fit into any neat category, but maybe that's not too important, hence "other" will suffice. Really excited to discuss theology with you all -- and yes, to a degree, I'm ready for about anything, lol. ;)