Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airyaman

I joined this forum over a year ago, but did not make many posts. I have spent this time wading in the waters of anti-theist forums, and I feel that period is behind me.

Although I am an ex-christian and likely agnostic at best, I still have a deep interest in spirituality. Perhaps I always will, but I do not foresee returning to any Abrahamic faith. Of course, I never foresaw a day when I would not be a Christian either, so the future is relatively unknown.

I hope to be able to particpate here more often, when I see a post or thread that catches my interest.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I joined this forum over a year ago, but did not make many posts. I have spent this time wading in the waters of anti-theist forums, and I feel that period is behind me.

Although I am an ex-christian and likely agnostic at best, I still have a deep interest in spirituality. Perhaps I always will, but I do not foresee returning to any Abrahamic faith. Of course, I never foresaw a day when I would not be a Christian either, so the future is relatively unknown.

I hope to be able to particpate here more often, when I see a post or thread that catches my interest.

:e4e: I see by your location that you get around a good bit.

Welcome, you not so noob you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Be still my beating heart, do I sense a noob v noob :maxi: brewing?

:think: Then you're even more welcome...both.

Status
Not open for further replies.