Greetings to All

2Pillars

Help Anybody....

There are some Restricted Thread that I can not go to. And, accordingly, I have to belong to a certain "Group" or apply to for permission to the moderator to post. However, I could not go anywhere, since, accordingly, I am Restricted to be in the Thread, to begin with!?

IOW, how can I apply for permission, if there's no clear place for me to go... Or send a message? Thank you in advance.

God Bless

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Help Anybody....

There are some Restricted Thread that I can not go to. And, accordingly, I have to belong to a certain "Group" or apply to for permission to the moderator to post. However, I could not go anywhere, since, accordingly, I am Restricted to be in the Thread, to begin with!?

IOW, how can I apply for permission, if there's no clear place for me to go... Or send a message? Thank you in advance.

God Bless
You are going to have to be a little mores specific.

If you are speaking of the Theology Forum that has two sub-forums for Open View Theology and MidActs Dispensationalism, then you will need to request to join and be approved by the staff.
Those forums are for serious study.
They are not to argue against those theologies, but to discuss what they are all about to get a better understanding of the doctrines.

If you are talking about a thread in the open forum, then you can be blocked from posting in a thread IF you have been disruptive in that thread.