Greetings From Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Greetings and Blessings from Ireland and I must say I'am delighted to have found this very informative forum.

My name is Mark, and I'am 27 years old/young only son, and I hope to be accepted as a student for the Irish Catholic Priesthood very soon or when the time is set for me.

This very strong Vocation has been a burning desire of mine since I was aged around 10 0r 11 and it has been a tough emotional journey but also one that has made me beam with joy in my heart.

I have quite a story to share indeed and have met some fine inspirational people through my research and information gathering procedure.

I look forward to perhaps meeting new valued friends, reading comments and posting information and so forth.

Lovely to be here indeed!

All the best for now.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Mark.

For Stage II of your enrollment into TOL, you must publicly renounce the papacy and accept the Bible as your only authority. :shut:

:wave2:

Randy

bybee

greetings

greetings

My Greetings and Blessings from Ireland and I must say I'am delighted to have found this very informative forum.

My name is Mark, and I'am 27 years old/young only son, and I hope to be accepted as a student for the Irish Catholic Priesthood very soon or when the time is set for me.

This very strong Vocation has been a burning desire of mine since I was aged around 10 0r 11 and it has been a tough emotional journey but also one that has made me beam with joy in my heart.

I have quite a story to share indeed and have met some fine inspirational people through my research and information gathering procedure.

I look forward to perhaps meeting new valued friends, reading comments and posting information and so forth.

Lovely to be here indeed!

All the best for now.

It's perfectly lovely to have you here. Put on your flak jacket and join the fray. As for me, I wish you peace. bybee

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello and welcome! :) What part of Ireland are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I'am from a country area/region of Northern Ireland, home is a nice place for me indeed as is the new found hope and enjoyment of peace on this lovely Island of Ireland.

always_learning

Welcome! It will be nice to have another well-studied participant join the discussions.

And as has been said, put on your flak jacket and helmet... I would suggest the Armor of God, it helps a lot.

Enjoy your stay!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
chickenman was mostly kidding. You don't have to do anything like that before Good Friday...:rolleyes:

Welcome. :e4e:

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'am from a country area/region of Northern Ireland, home is a nice place for me indeed as is the new found hope and enjoyment of peace on this lovely Island of Ireland.

Ah, Northern Ireland...lucky! What a beautiful place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.