Greetings and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

UprightApe

Nerd reference aside, G'day.

Erm... never sure what to put in these things but thought I'd say hi, looking forward to joining in some interesting discussions of various natures :)

bybee

Dear URA,

Dear URA,

Nerd reference aside, G'day.

Erm... never sure what to put in these things but thought I'd say hi, looking forward to joining in some interesting discussions of various natures :)

Welcome to TOL. I'm curious, what draws you to a rather conservative religious web site? Granted, there is a very diverse group who regularly dissect one another here, and occasionally a mind is moved into another direction! But there is a fair amount of ad hominem attacking and retreats behind bulwarks of "because I said so!", so to speak. I have been enriched by my exchanges here. peace, bybee:wave:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Heya! Welcome! Did you bring a lunch? :wave2:

Welcome to TOL. I'm curious, what draws you to a rather conservative religious web site? Granted, there is a very diverse group who regularly dissect one another here, and occasionally a mind is moved into another direction! But there is a fair amount of ad hominem attacking and retreats behind bulwarks of "because I said so!", so to speak. I have been enriched by my exchanges here. peace, bybee:wave:

Absolutely false! What a lying moron! Shaddap, you! :IA:

UprightApe

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me :)

I dunno, I was bored and thought it might be cool to find a good theology forum so I thought to myself "If I was interested in making such a board what would I call it?" Turns out googling "theology online" brings up this page as the first result :D

As for the general conservative religious nature of the site the further the views of the members differ from my own the more interesting it will be :) That said I doubt there will be a whole lot I disagree with on the whole... Though I suppose the number of topics I disagree with aren't as important as the strength by which I disagree with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.