God Knows all?

ZachLegoNinja

:confused:If a genius met an average person, it would be possible or even easy for the genius to convince the average person that a particular thought or action was "good". Because the genius has access to more knowledge, he can twist, change, or even not mention certain facts in order to support his own statements.
Take this further by having that genius meet a total moron, and with enough time, that genius could make the moron do anything he wants.
Now, the ultimate extreme of this: God and man. Please tell me how we could possibly know that He isn't toying with us by giving and holding back different kinds of knowledge, just to bend us to His will. It would be so easy for Him to trick us.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:confused:If a genius met an average person, it would be possible or even easy for the genius to convince the average person that a particular thought or action was "good". Because the genius has access to more knowledge, he can twist, change, or even not mention certain facts in order to support his own statements.
Take this further by having that genius meet a total moron, and with enough time, that genius could make the moron do anything he wants.
Now, the ultimate extreme of this: God and man. Please tell me how we could possibly know that He isn't toying with us by giving and holding back different kinds of knowledge, just to bend us to His will. It would be so easy for Him to trick us.

Satan does the tricking and deceiving

John 8:44 KJV -

It's never God that lies to us

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

If that were true...He made us, we are at His disposal...But God is good and He only desires good for us

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have a whole lot more people to overcome before you ever tackle God, since there are a whole lot more people smarter than you.

Perhaps it is just one of those smarter people that has already tricked you into believing what you just wrote.

genuineoriginal

I have met geniuses and morons, but I have never met any genius that could make a moron do anything he wants.