Funnier!!!

Letsargue

Funnier!!!

((( This is getting Funnier and Funnier All the TIME )))!!

(( READ IT!! )) You can't Believe IT!! -- ( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )!! - God said that but you can't go by anything God says!!!

(( Proverbs 1:24-27 KJV )) -- 24- "Because I have Called, and ye Refused; I have stretched out MY Hand, and NO man Regarded; 25- But YE have set at Nought ALL My Counsel, and would None of MY Reproof:
26- (( I also Will LAUGH at Your Calamity )); (( I Will MOCK when your fear cometh )); 27- ((((( When your fear cometh as "Desolation", and your "Destruction" cometh as a Whirlwind; when Distress and Anguish Cometh UPON YOU )))))!!!! --//---- HHAAAHHHH -- HHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm really going to Laugh when YOU Open Your Eyes in H-E-L-L!! -- You Can't believe ME!!! ((( The Time IS SHORT )))!!! I'll WAIT!!!! YOU'LL SEE!!!

(((((( """D---O---N---E""" ))))))!!!! -- Now you can just S-P-I-T!! - I Couldn't CARE LESS!!!

((((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))))!!!

Now do as Usual; Contradict CHRIST!!!

(((((( BYYYYY YOU ALLLLLL ))))))!!!!!! -- There is No More NEED For Me To Sit Here and Listen to Nothing but a "F-O-O-L"!!!!!!!!

((((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S-S-S )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- I'M """Going to L-O-V-E -- I-T"""!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Funnier!!!

(( READ IT!! )) You can't Believe IT!! -- ( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )!! - God said that but you can't go by anything God says!!!

(( Proverbs 1:24-27 KJV )) -- 24- "Because I have Called, and ye Refused; I have stretched out MY Hand, and NO man Regarded; 25- But YE have set at Nought ALL My Counsel, and would None of MY Reproof:
26- (( I also Will LAUGH at Your Calamity )); (( I Will MOCK when your fear cometh )); 27- ((((( When your fear cometh as "Desolation", and your "Destruction" cometh as a Whirlwind; when Distress and Anguish Cometh UPON YOU )))))!!!! --//---- HHAAAHHHH -- HHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm really going to Laugh when YOU Open Your Eyes in H-E-L-L!! -- You Can't believe ME!!! ((( The Time IS SHORT )))!!! I'll WAIT!!!! YOU'LL SEE!!!

(((((( """D---O---N---E""" ))))))!!!! -- Now you can just S-P-I-T!! - I Couldn't CARE LESS!!!

(((((( BYYYYY YOU ALLLLLL ))))))!!!!!! -- There is No More NEED For Me To Sit Here and Listen to Nothing but a "F-O-O-L"!!!!!!!!

((((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S-S-S )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- I'M """Going to L-O-V-E -- I-T"""!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816

You seem to love the idea of people suffering in the Lake of fire. Would it not be better to witness Christ to them and have them avoid God's judgement and eternal punishment? Or, do you just have a sadistic streak deep down in your being?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Funnier!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816

Paul, why are you so angry? Your words are not those of someone who has found peace and redemption.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Of course God got it wrong, He shoulda said

"There is but one who does righteousness just one, whose mouth is not filled with cursing and bitterness.....I sure wish he'd change his socks and took a bath sometime"