Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

musterion

B57,

I just un-ignored you to ask a question.

You call yourself Beloved. Who does that refer to? By whom are you beloved?

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir
Where does Isa 9:6 say that its not about Christ dying in Jn 3:16 ?
It's about Christ's birth, not His death.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The "us" in the passage is Israel.

Gentile Elect always had Hope,
Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

So there was a remnant of the Election of Grace out of the jews and likewise out of the Gentiles ! Now what you have to say ? You have been shown your ignorance again !
We are not of a remnant. Get over it.

heir
Yes it is, He never knew them or Loved them
Matthew 7 is speaking of the false prophet (Matthew 7:15 KJV).

We're talking about nations and Matthew 25 shows WHY they will be cast into an everlasting fire.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Matthew 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

What relevance is that ?
The church which is His body is not appointed to wrath. We aren't there!

Romans 5:9 KJV Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We've already been caught up to meet the Lord in the air!

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

beloved57

heir

Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Who was God speaking of here in Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

According to Paul who was God speaking of Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir

Who was God speaking of here in Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Gentiles who were in the promise.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That's not Gentiles such as we:

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

beloved57

heir

Maybe not you, but the Promise was to Gentiles like myself, they had Hope just as the jews. Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Rom 3:30

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

So this shows your ignorance to say that Gentiles were once without Hope.

beloved57

heir

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Gentiles were part of the Covenant of Promise. Peter preached here Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Yes, Peter was preaching at the time to jews,. however as seen Paul applied that same Covenant Promise to Abraham to the Gentiles Gal 3:8

Now is this the same Covenant Promise to Abraham that Peter alluded to in Acts 3:25 ? Yes or No ?

This is exposing your ignorance !

musterion

I won't be there.

I ask because you call yourself Beloved. Assuming you mean "beloved by God," that is presumptuous for you to say, since none can say whether he's of the elect and God loves only the elect. He may yet be one of the reprobates God hates.

So do you believe God loves you, individually?

beloved57

I won't be there.

I ask because you call yourself Beloved. Assuming you mean "beloved by God," that is presumptuous for you to say, since none can say whether he's of the elect and God loves only the elect. He may yet be one of the reprobates God hates.

So do you believe God loves you, individually?

You will find out at the Judgment !

Posted from the TOL App!

blackbirdking

Everything posted is based upon one's personal view of God. Beloved, you have an extremely poor opinion of God, based upon what you write about Him. If God is like you portray Him to be, you don't really know if your elect or not; when you write about Him, it seems like you're aware of that.

black

What scripture says that ? Provide the scripture that staes:

In the mean time the conclusions of post 987 stand unrefuted. Maybe you dont understand the points I made there, please explain to me what I said there, the points I made and the Logic used by me to get them !

Your right; I don't understand the points you made there. I don't view God as you view Him; therefore I don't filter His words through my philosophical or theologically preconceived notions. You labor under a burden of doubt, caused by your close-mindedness, that no one needs to bear.

What's the sense of serving a God who you believe caused, authored, and ordained, every murder, abortion, child molestation, abuse, drunken driving accident, lie, fornication, and the list could go on; all for His own glory. You believe that and the Bible says nothing like it, but you want me to show you that man has a will? Anybody, that by means of logic, concludes that the God they serve is the cause of every sin ever committed, yet fabricates some way to show that God is not responsible for the consequences of sin which He caused, doesn't believe that God is good.

Therefore, it's impossible to use God's word to convince anyone , unless that person believes God is good and all His words are truth.

You do not believe God is good.