Fools also Teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

2 Timothy 3:6-7 KJV – “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away FOR OF THIS SORT are they which creep into houses, and LEAD CAPTIVE SILLY WOMEN laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 - Ever learning, AND NEVER ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH”. -- What do any of you “Preachers” think that means?

Today’s religionists, who are so shallow and illogical, and try to teach from a grossly unlearned heart; they are incapable of using the Scriptures to support their teachings. They in turn cannot use the Scriptures to see that they are absurd in their teaching of God. They have no knowledge of who God really is. They take such a small amount of the Truth that their teachings are nothing more than cheap philosophy, but they feel great and wise in their own minds. “Ye shall know them by their fruits”, but they can’t see anything but their own false righteousness.

No one less than a Bishop in the Church is allowed to teach anything about God. However, that doesn’t stop the self-righteous from spewing their own ungodliness in the form of knowledge.
If you’re not at least equal to a Bishop / Elder of the Church, you are in violation of Christ’s LAW of doing all in Christ’s name if you attempt to teach Christ. However, which is to say, “You only teach what the Lord has said for you to teach, and you learn what the Lord has said for you learn”, and that’s in his name.
There is no person who has not been baptized of the Holy Ghost, who has the right to teach in any capacity, as a Prophet or an Evangelist. BUT, “BUT”, if you’re lost and unlearned, you will do and say anything you want to, any where and time you choose, IN YOUR OWN NAME.

If you argue with a Christian, - even a child can see who you are, and how utterly void of Truth you are, and it will show how some of you utterly underestimate who or what a Christian is. Most of you have no idea what a Christian is, and think he is just another man like yourself.
Peace.

Paul – 120109

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
they are incapable of using the Scriptures to support their teachings.

People who habitually use scripture to support their teachings are not treating scripture with respect.

Letsargue

People who habitually use scripture to support their teachings are not treating scripture with respect.

Who told you that? -- GOD didn't. -- The Devil would say something like that, and the children of the Devil would repeat it. - John 8:44 KJV - “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and "(abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar)", and the father of it”.
Peace.

Paul – 020610

Peripatetic

In a way, I agree. Some Christians use Scripture verses much too recklessly, to 'prove' some point (often false), not really understanding the passages they quote, using them way out of context, etc. This is not treating the Word of God with the respect, honor, and reverence it is due; it is an abuse of Scripture. I see this a lot among your Scripture-verse-a-minute Bible Christians on message boards. All quantity, no quality.

Letsargue

In a way, I agree. Some Christians use Scripture verses much too recklessly, to 'prove' some point (often false), not really understanding the passages they quote, using them way out of context, etc. This is not treating the Word of God with the respect, honor, and reverence it is due; it is an abuse of Scripture. I see this a lot among your Scripture-verse-a-minute Bible Christians on message boards. All quantity, no quality.

Again, -- where did you learn that? Who said that? Show me in the SCRIPTURES that that is the TRUTH. The Scriptures are the TRUTH, and is the only way to show that something is a _______ LIE or not, like what you guys are saying there. Just because you all haven't studyed enough to use Scriptures is no PROOF that just anything is the Truth.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17- That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works”.

That SCRIPTURE proves you don’t know what you’re talking and Talking about.
Peace?

Paul – 020610

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Thanks, Peri, that's exactly what I had in mind. We should be taught by Scripture. In that way the Bible remains alive and remains the tool of the Holy Spirit. Once you take it as your own tool, I can imagine the Holy Spirit thinking that he should not go where angels fear to tread... So I am of the opinion that in many (probably the majority of) cases, the use of Scripture to support an argument is devoid of the Holy Spirit. It is merely a religious practice like confirmation or baptism or lighting candles or attending church on Sunday morning.

Oops, there I go again, contentious as ever...

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just because you all haven't studyed enough to use Scriptures is no PROOF that just anything is the Truth.

By the way, argue, I have studied the scriptures in considerable depth, in their original languages even. I have the suspicion that for you, studying the scriptures means studying your own beliefs or those of your favourite denomination or sect and seeing how many scriptures you can find to support them.

By the way,

The Devil would say something like that, and the children of the Devil would repeat it.

you seem to be very familiar with the words of the Devil. Not that you certainly are, just you seem to be.

torrent85

2 peter 2:1-3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

False teachers will use the word of God against Him to try to benefit themselves.

Peripatetic

Again, -- where did you learn that? Who said that? Show me in the SCRIPTURES that that is the TRUTH. The Scriptures are the TRUTH, and is the only way to show that something is a _______ LIE or not, like what you guys are saying there. Just because you all haven't studyed enough to use Scriptures is no PROOF that just anything is the Truth.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17- That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works”.

That SCRIPTURE proves you don’t know what you’re talking and Talking about.
Peace?

You're a buffoon.

Letsargue

You're a buffoon.

This is the limit of knowledge the modern so called "Churches" have today. They hide behind their name calling, because they all have so much support from the rest of the fools. - They are all cowards, and cannot use the Scriptures to defind their false GODs, and false Christs.

Ephesians 6:11-15 KJV - 12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13- Wherefore TAKE UNTO YOU THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14- Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15- And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16- Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17- And TAKE THE HELMET OF SALVATION, AND THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD”.

You still cannot say what the "NAME OF THE LORD" IS! -- None of YOU.

Paul -- 060310

Status
Not open for further replies.