Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
First, get a bunch of men drunk.

They got themselves drunk, yes? As in, they made a decision? Want to be clear that this just didn't happen.

Second, get that same bunch of men sexually excited by coming on to them.

Every single one without exception, eh?

Again, you seem to be painting with the same broad, misanthropic brush. Not so deep down in every man, you seem to be saying, is a rapist just waiting to happen.

ClimateSanity

Anything that you choose to share will be disgusting and horrifying.

You can't see a whore in that clip? You think acting like a whore doesn't increase the chances of rape by even a smidgen? You see those guys she is acting the whore around? They don't look like guys who are more likely to rape when drunk? I find it amazing so many people think acting a whore around probable criminals does ZERO to increase the chances of being raped.

genuineoriginal

If a decent man participated in a gang rape under the circumstances listed I imagine he would feel guilt and shame for the rest of his days?
Especially if he had ever loved a woman, mother, wife, sister, daughter.
Yep.
An indecent man would blame the victim and say there's more where that came from for sluts. An indecent man is likely a misogynist who does know what it is to love.
Exactly, that is why we must change society so it stops churning out indecent men and women.

ClimateSanity

You're kidding me, right? This behavior is not being defended, is it? :shocked:

Every person in that bar, including the dark haired gal saw what was going on, but it's being excused here?

Yes, that girl was WRONG, and YES, she should not be surprised at anything that resulted from her actions. Incredible.

Why is it that wrong behavior ceases to be wrong when a rape results? Does rape magically erase the slate and make it clean? :nono:

Quit it! You are not allowed to make too many logical statements in one post!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Quit it! You are not allowed to make too many logical statements in one post!

If a rape victim is somehow "in the wrong" should we not plaster her face publicly and make an example out of her?

After all, she provoked a crime. Would hate to have her wander out again and do the same thing.

Why or why not?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can't see a whore in that clip?.

Oh ... how would you refer to the RAPISTS. It's rather telling that you didn't show the disdain for the one's who did the crime, but focused on the victim.

Why is that? Empathy for the rapists? Do you believe that is what *men* are suppose to do?

IF that is the normal reaction, why didn't every man in the bar participate in the rape?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh ... how would you refer to the RAPISTS. It's rather telling that you didn't show the disdain for the one's who did the crime, but focused on the victim.

Why is that? Empathy for the rapists? Do you believe that is what *men* are suppose to do?

IF that is the normal reaction, why didn't every man in the bar participate in the rape?

you can't see a whore in that clip?

or you won't admit she was acting like a whore?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Okay, I gotta ask: Why do you and others keep addressing posts towards people you know for a fact won't read them?

when i go to the zoo, i throw peanuts at the monkeys even though i know they won't thank me for them

here ya go, monkey!

7.-Throwing-Peanuts.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gotcha. Just don't understand the mentality: "Ignore me, eh? Well I'll keep going after you so it looks like a really weird one-sided conversation! I win!":devil:

:chuckle: It is their time to waste.

IF I am not quoting someone or answering their posts, it is because they are on ignore.

ClimateSanity

If a rape victim is somehow "in the wrong" should we not plaster her face publicly and make an example out of her?

Why or why not?

No. No one is responsible for a rape other than the rapists himself. No matter how much he is provoked, he can simply walk away and take care of business in the privacy of his bedroom with no one around.

Status
Not open for further replies.