discovering the reality of the year 2000AD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan b

Hello,
My name is dan b. I'm new to computors and so when I post in the wrong place or do something else wrong please inform me is you will. I live without electricity in a mountain cabin far from society and have had lots of time to study. But not use a computer. Well Hello!
So I have studied all religions and then my grandfather taught me the bible. Boy did he teach me! I feel very blessed to have discovered for myself the truth of God, Jesus Christ and the Bible. And now I feel content, satisfied and happy to just live trying to follow my good conscience, as paul in Romans tells us and not worring about the world. For the Bible shows that all is going as it was predicted.
On the first page of the Bible, Genesis 1 we are told about all of the things that God created and in which order. These are all of the things that exist in this world. If you can see the actual 6 catagories that God put everything then you will see all creation in this description. It's not just a vague evolutionary trail but all things under six catagories that when you understand will also be the key to the entire Bible!
In .secondbookofdaniel the Genesis Creation story is described as a illiterate farmer would see it. On day 1 barren EARTH, on day two WATER, and on day 3 dryland(AIR) with plants growing towards day 4s FIRE. This is the entire physical creation apart from day 5s fishe and birds and day 6s aminals and Mankind. In chapter 1 and 2 of secondbookofdanielthis Genesis arrangement is described. Then in chapter 3 these same elements and lifeforms are used to describe the 6000 years history from Adam and Eve in Mesopotamia untill 2000AD. These same elements and lifeforms of Genesis also symbolically show how a humanbeings consciousness developes and becomes mature, and then finds God, Jesus and the Bible. So , did I book in correctly, will this work, I'll check this site tommorow. Best of luck to you all. dan b

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Welcome, dan. :e4e: I'm sort of the "give'em a taste of what's to come" light rough and tumble welcome wagon, but the holidays have made me good for little beyond sleeping and recovering, so you're off the hook for now.

I don't see how you're going to manage to be around much given your lack of electricity and, I presume, the household internet that would tend to require it, but I hope you find what time you do spend here worth your while.

dan b

how the route of christianity into europe is miraculosly measurable

how the route of christianity into europe is miraculosly measurable

Hi everybody,
I am really amazed that on the common old school atlas map called Lambert's Azimuthal equal area projection map of Eurasia, the cities via which Christianity entered Europe are all the same measurable distance! How can this possibley be? It is a miracalous sign given us in these literate end times? Consider the folowing'
On this map if you use a ruler and measure the distance from Mt. Ararat to Constantinople it is (on my small map) 4.2cm. Then if you measure from Constantinople(Istanbul) to Rome it is 4.2cm. Then to Rome is also 4.2cm. Then from Rome out of which Christianity came out the distance to Madrid is 4.2cm. Or from Rome to Paris is 4.2cm. The distance to London meanwhile(because the English were first catholics and then changed to protestantism is double 4.2 which is 8.4cm. Berlin and Moscow, which are not conected to Rome for their bible measure exactly the same distance to Constantinople the mother of their holy scriptures.
This is the way that Paul entered Europe. If you consider his epistles(from right to left because "first to the jews and then to the gentiles) he goes first from Hebrews(Jerusalem) next to greece, next to Rome and last he plans to go to spain. At the end of Romans he says he plans to go via Rome to Spain. How can this be! It's true. In the middle of chapter 10 of www.secondbookofdaniel.com there are a few maps and descriptions of this. It is only on this specific map which is very common. dan b

dan b

it's amazing that no one seems to see a miracle!

it's amazing that no one seems to see a miracle!

Hi again,
It is amazing. I mean the Bible shows us things that would be imposible for men to have arranged and we are so mesmerised, I suppose by the modern media way of world outlook, that we don't see them. The Bible today shows us miracles! Theres no miracles anywhere else! Whats going on people? We who see are supposed to evangelise, arn't we? dan b

Status
Not open for further replies.