Denver Bible Church & Freak

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight

I would have stated that then.

Actually, I did.

But you were hoping we might think you wrote it right?

No, not at all. I posted that same thing as a thread a couple weeks ago and specifically stated that it was sent to me by a friend. Sorry you missed it.

I know it's around here somewhere.....ah, Here it is!

Wow, come to think of it that is even MORE pathetic!

It would be if it were true. Why do you guys always resort to false accusations? Not very Christian like. :nono:

:BillyBob: = :dunce:

Happy Fellowship Week to you, too.

Cyrus of Persia

Knight,

I have no problems with shortening it. I just got couple of questions to YOU:

Why haven't you limited the number of characters we can use in signature? I think you should do this if you want to save the space.

Is it polite according to your Christian morals to say people "TOL isn't your forum, its mine." to justify why your signature can be so long, and mine cannot? I dont see much hospitality in this. If i call guests i usually try to offer them the best what i have, or at least the same as i have, never worser. Methinks that someone cannot be polite even during Fellowship Week, not talking about other days. Why is that? Is your Christ telling you to be arrogant and nasty? If you are THE host then why you keep Fellowship Week at all? For trying to control your temper that exceeds it limits too often?

BTW, are you the only and the main owner of those forums?

I will shorten my signature, but at first i would like to hear your answers.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

It may describe some dumb "Christians" but it is pure staw-man in light of actual Christianity and therefore not very humorous... especially coming from someone who claims to be a Christian.

It is a JOKE! :doh:

Why are you guys so easily offended by what is an obvious bit of sarcastic humor?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Cyrus of Persia

Knight,

I have no problems with shortening it. I just got couple of questions to YOU:

Why haven't you limited the number of characters we can use in signature? I think you should do this if you want to save the space.
The number of hard returns that a person could use would negate the effect of the limit.

Is it polite according to your Christian morals to say people "TOL isn't your forum, its mine." to justify why your signature can be so long, and mine cannot?
Yes, it is polite.

You on the other hand are not polite. A polite person would have said... "oh sure no problem sorry about that" as many others have.

I dont see much hospitality in this.
OK.

If i call guests i usually try to offer them the best what i have, or at least the same as i have, never worser.
I try to provide for all my guests not just you.

People do not like vertically tall signatures. Makes for too much wasted screen space.

Methinks that someone cannot be polite even during Fellowship Week, not talking about other days. Why is that? Is your Christ telling you to be arrogant and nasty? If you are THE host then why you keep Fellowship Week at all? For trying to control your temper that exceeds it limits too often?

BTW, are you the only and the main owner of those forums?

I will shorten my signature, but at first i would like to hear your answers.
You have heard them.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Even your ability to hide from questions falls short.
LOL... that would mean that I answer questions to the approval of most. In other words I don't hide from questions.

You're not having avery good day are you?

:dunce:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob

It is a JOKE! :doh:

Why are you guys so easily offended by what is an obvious bit of sarcastic humor?
Who said anything about being offended?

I enjoy humor even when it's pointed at me.

But good humor is based on truth.

Your top ten list "rip-off" was pure straw-man. And therefore not funny.

It wasn't that I was offended it was that I was once again dissapointed in you for attempting to mock the Lord Jesus Christ.

Cyrus of Persia

You're not having avery good day are you?

:dunce:

There was no problems with my day, and i'm off to sleep soon.

You just gave another example today how much such Christianity of some people is worth of.

Thanks, but no thanks.

I hope you are satisfied with my new signature now?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

There was no problems with my day, and i'm off to sleep soon.

You just gave another example today how much such Christianity of some people is worth of.

Thanks, but no thanks.

I hope you are satisfied with my new signature now?
Have fun on whatever forum you find after TOL. :wave:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Have fun on whatever forum you find after TOL. :wave:
I take that back.

I was too hasty in my banning.

I apologize to Cyrus of Persia. It's true he was being very rude but it wasn't a "banable" offense.

He is unbanned.

Dimo

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Knight posted:

And you just forgot to give credit to the author???????????????????

Dimo:

I seem to remember you saying that I was nitpicking when I pointed out that someone here used a joke by a famous comedian, and did not give them credit.

I think your exact response was "lighten up frances".

Dimo

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Knight posted:

I think you are a flaming idiot with your head so far in sand you have no idea what to think.

That is what I think.

Dimo:

He posted this when I asked his opinion on the "supernatural" powers of Rasputin.

He then posted:

It would be far more funny if it were more accurate. Pure straw-man, no filling.

Then Knight posted:

Yes, it is polite.

You on the other hand are not polite. A polite person would have said... "oh sure no problem sorry about that" as many others have.

Dimo:

Can you say HYPOCRIT?

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by Dimo

Then Knight posted:

Yes, it is polite.

Dimo:

Can you say HYPOCRIT?

Knight's response was actually addressed to me.

Dimo

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Cyrus, I understand. But Knight cannot claim to be polite. And if his response to me was a joke he cannot claim that it had any substance, which was his claim against Billy Bob's post.

Given that he ends his post with that quote from scriptures, I find it ironic that Knight can ask of others that with which he does not have to concern himself.