Dead in Sin???

Letsargue

To be Dead in Sin is one thing, but to be ( Slain Again ) is a totally different thing!!! – David ( Slew ) the Giant with the Stone, and then ( Slew ) him the SECOND TIME, by cutting off his head. – Is that NOT A “Second Death”??? --- ( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) --//---- I love Slaying your world again the Second Time with the Sword Christ gave me to Slay you all with. – The World is Lost / Dead in Sin, and we take the Sword of Christ and ( Slay you the Second Time ), which is the “SECOND DEATH”!!!!! --- ( Revelation 21:8 KJV ) --&-- ( Revelation 20:14 KJV ) --//-- ( Revelation 14:17-19 KJV ) --//------- OOOHH How I love it, - what a JOY!!!! – ( Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV ) --//---- How foolish are the haters of Christ!!!!! --- You say you ( LOVE ) Christ??? --- NOOO!!, you couldn’t!!! – It was He who said: - ( “If you Love Me, Keep My Commandments” ). --- You lovers of Satan, can’t keep Christ’s Commandments, because you Can’t Love Christ!! --- ( “Prove all things” )?? --&-- ( “Always be ready to give an Answer to EVERY MAN” )??? – You Obey those Commandments?????? – You ( Ignore those )!!!!, being (( “IGNORANT” )) of the Christian Love directed to YOU!!!! --- ((( PROOF )))!!!!

( Comment ) – None of you Haters can or will (( Comment )) on anything I tell you!! – None of you Haters can or will (( Respond )) to anything I tell you!!!

( “Comment” ); -- To “Comment”, - is your (( “Commitment” )) to the Man who asks of you, which is A (( “Commandment” )) of Christ. – ( 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ) --//--- -- “Comment” -- is the “Commitment” that has been “Committed” to YOU By Christ, making you “Committed” to every Question and Statement to you by MAN!!! --- ((( A Commandment of Christ )))!!!

( “Response” ) -- To “Respond” is your (( “Responsibility” )) to Christ’s Commandments. – ( 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ) --//---- If you cannot “Respond” to any question or statement, then you are ( “Irresponsible” ), meaning that You are not ( “Responsible” ) to Christ, but to Your own Self. ----- MAN!!! - I Love IT!!!!! – And you call yourselves “Christians”, -- What a Laugh!!!!

Paul – 122913

fishrovmen

The context of 1 Peter 3 is giving an answer to those in opposition to us who would slander and persecute us because we are not like them. It is an exhortation to not revile or threaten when we are threatened ( 1 Peter 2:23).
They don't understand why we don't run with them to the same evils.
We don't always have to answer every question that is asked of us :proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Letsargue

The context of 1 Peter 3 is giving an answer to those in opposition to us who would slander and persecute us because we are not like them. It is an exhortation to not revile or threaten when we are threatened ( 1 Peter 2:23).
They don't understand why we don't run with them to the same evils.
We don't always have to answer every question that is asked of us :proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Check ALL my Threads!! -- I have NEVER given hatred to the loving, but to any, or all who (( Ignore )), or fake a "Response" in a "Hateful" way, which is "Their" HATE. - I usually always JUST Give Back what I receive, except their ignorning of being Ignrant of the things they or I say with love that is (((( Always )))) received with (( Sarcasm ))!! -- I am JUST not in their religion in any form, but totally contary to their's, and they CANNOT Show where I'm wrong; -- that's the Problem!!!--- I RESPOND, and COMMENT to their same stile in a way!!! - I do hate EVIL, this people is not my enemy. I still love my enemy if I had one; but I don't!! -- they are the "EVIL"!! - Is there fairness in your statement??--- (( Matthew 7:22-23 KJV )) --///---- That is the EVIL of Christ, not just His enemy!!! -- Prove that wrong!!!!!

Paul -- 122913

JosephR

To be Dead in Sin is one thing, but to be ( Slain Again ) is a totally different thing!!! – David ( Slew ) the Giant with the Stone, and then ( Slew ) him the SECOND TIME, by cutting off his head. – Is that NOT A “Second Death”??? --- ( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) --//---- I love Slaying your world again the Second Time with the Sword Christ gave me to Slay you all with. – The World is Lost / Dead in Sin, and we take the Sword of Christ and ( Slay you the Second Time ), which is the “SECOND DEATH”!!!!! --- ( Revelation 21:8 KJV ) --&-- ( Revelation 20:14 KJV ) --//-- ( Revelation 14:17-19 KJV ) --//------- OOOHH How I love it, - what a JOY!!!! – ( Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV ) --//---- How foolish are the haters of Christ!!!!! --- You say you ( LOVE ) Christ??? --- NOOO!!, you couldn’t!!! – It was He who said: - ( “If you Love Me, Keep My Commandments” ). --- You lovers of Satan, can’t keep Christ’s Commandments, because you Can’t Love Christ!! --- ( “Prove all things” )?? --&-- ( “Always be ready to give an Answer to EVERY MAN” )??? – You Obey those Commandments?????? – You ( Ignore those )!!!!, being (( “IGNORANT” )) of the Christian Love directed to YOU!!!! --- ((( PROOF )))!!!!

( Comment ) – None of you Haters can or will (( Comment )) on anything I tell you!! – None of you Haters can or will (( Respond )) to anything I tell you!!!

( “Comment” ); -- To “Comment”, - is your (( “Commitment” )) to the Man who asks of you, which is A (( “Commandment” )) of Christ. – ( 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ) --//--- -- “Comment” -- is the “Commitment” that has been “Committed” to YOU By Christ, making you “Committed” to every Question and Statement to you by MAN!!! --- ((( A Commandment of Christ )))!!!

( “Response” ) -- To “Respond” is your (( “Responsibility” )) to Christ’s Commandments. – ( 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ) --//---- If you cannot “Respond” to any question or statement, then you are ( “Irresponsible” ), meaning that You are not ( “Responsible” ) to Christ, but to Your own Self. ----- MAN!!! - I Love IT!!!!! – And you call yourselves “Christians”, -- What a Laugh!!!!

Paul – 122913

Hey Paul...

As far as David taking the giants head,
50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

54 And David took the head of the Philistine, and brought it to Jerusalem;

It seems he took the head to show the enemy he was in fact dead, then took it to Jerusalem, for what reason I do not know but I can speculate it was to give glory to God and show the people through faith in the Lord even small David can kill giants..

Am I far off so far?

Letsargue

Hey Paul...

As far as David taking the giants head,
50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

54 And David took the head of the Philistine, and brought it to Jerusalem;

It seems he took the head to show the enemy he was in fact dead, then took it to Jerusalem, for what reason I do not know but I can speculate it was to give glory to God and show the people through faith in the Lord even small David can kill giants..

Am I far off so far?

In those Scriptures like all others, God JUST SAYS What He says, and nothing else. - We can talk of them, but NEVER Change anything, -- David did (( Slay )) the Giant Twice, and that is the image of the Church judging the lost world as the Book says also. --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) --&-- ( Revelation 14:17-19 KJV ) --//---- That is the Church judging the lost, after all was done as IS ( NOW )!! -- ( Revelation 14:10 KJV ) --//----

Paul -- 122913