Cliff High: "vaccines" are deadly, spike proteins are toxin, bitcoin to go to 230,000+, dollar worthless

Gary K

Banned
Cliff High is recognized as the best data miner in the world. He has enough computer power to harvest all the content produced in the world and put it into databases and then query that data in many different ways. For years he sold his predictions about what was going to happen in our world for big money. He's now stopped selling his predictions, but still does the same things with the data.

In an interesting bit of trivia, he predicted Trump's victory in 2016 and also said Hillary would disappear that night. And Trump did, and so did Hillary. She didn't reappear for a few days.

This interview with Cliff High is extremely interesting. His data mining tells him that not a single person in the entire world died from the coronavirus with high levels of vitamin D in their system. This was due to the Chinese not understanding that the rest of the population of the world are not sun-avoiders like the Chinese are. Thus they tuned their virus to low levels of vitamin D to almost the vitamin D levels that cause rickets. This is why vitamin D supplementation is such an effective deterrent to the coronavirus.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Cliff High is recognized as the best data miner in the world. He has enough computer power to harvest all the content produced in the world

Wow! All the content produced in the world?

His data mining tells him that not a single person in the entire world died from the coronavirus with high levels of vitamin D in their system.

Wow! He knows "that not a single person in the entire world died from the coronavirus with high levels of vitamin D in their system?" He must have had access to millions of autopsies!

Gary K

Banned
Wow! All the content produced in the world?

Wow! He knows "that not a single person in the entire world died from the coronavirus with high levels of vitamin D in their system?" He must have had access to millions of autopsies!
I can't help it if you don't understand that bots crawl the web every second of every day. It's true that no one with adequate levels of vitamin D has died of the coronavirus. It keeps our God-given immune system active and will not allow any virus to put it to sleep. People other than Clif High have said this. You know, doctors who are not disinformation agents for big pharma.

I find it hilarious that you're digging through my past posts. Keep it up. You're going to be exosed to a lot of truth. What is going to happen when that AHA moment hits you and you realize your entire world view has been destroyed by knowledge?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I can't help it if you don't understand that bots crawl the web every second of every day. It's true that no one with adequate levels of vitamin D has died of the coronavirus. It keeps our God-given immune system active and will not allow any virus to put it to sleep. People other than Clif High have said this. You know, doctors who are not disinformation agents for big pharma.

I find it hilarious that you're digging through my past posts. Keep it up. You're going to be exosed to a lot of truth. What is going to happen when that AHA moment hits you and you realize your entire world view has been destroyed by knowledge?

😂 I came across this thread by chance (iow I wasn't "digging" through your posts or even thinking about you at all), but you go ahead and build your narrative. Believe me, if I'd seen it sooner, I'd have replied sooner!

You don't even see your overstatements as overstatements. He can't possibly harvest "all" the data produced in the world, and he can't possibly know the medical status or autopsy reports that would allow him to say that "not a single person in the entire world" died from Covid with whatever levels of D in their system. And yet you produce these claims as if they were gospel truth, not to be challenged.