BR X mailbag

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After sending out the Battle Royale X email I have received some interested responses. I thought you might enjoy some of them.

Does God know you banned a Christian and kept atheist Jews like whats his face, granite? How is your relationship going with the Jews eh? The Jewish left has demolished this cournty's Ten Commandments and taken prayer from school while their own Jewish country of Israel grows fat with the descendants of Christ Haters.

Every inch the Jews make toward removing Christianity from this country through their hate speech laws, I laugh at you all. You have woven your own noose and the Jew will get one of you to pull it as you are all stupid sheep.
He knows your future, you are the blind leading the blind, the dogs that have returned to the vomit of Judaism. You have forsaken Christ for the Jew.

He will not know your names. You let the Jew destroy this culture with homosexuality then give them more of your support and money for their Israel.

You are helping to destroy the Islam culture just like they destroyed the American culture, when you get done killing of their enemy's, they will have no use for you.

The Koran and New Testament will be outlawed and the tearing of Jesus' words are like blood in your hands.
Peace.

Can you take me off the email list please, since I am banned. Know that open theism is a heresy. Those who believe in it are more often than not unregenerated.

Dear, Webmaster.

I wish you would not send me emails if I am banned from the site.

More to follow!

Freak

Knight said:
After sending out the Battle Royale X email I have received some interested responses. I thought you might enjoy some of them.

More to follow!
:( Hey, I didn't receive an email.

C

cattyfan

I received two...perhaps I got Freak's in addition to mine. :noid:

taoist

Crytears,
You are helping to destroy the Islam culture just like they destroyed the American culture, when you get done killing of their enemy's, they will have no use for you.

taoist,
In contradistinction to previous rumors, I actually am leading a conspiracy to sacrifice Crytears to the grammar god.

erinmarie

taoist said:
Crytears,

taoist,
In contradistinction to previous rumors, I actually am leading a conspiracy to sacrifice Crytears to the grammar god.

tao, actually I had some run-ins with the piece of crud that is Crytears, and she claimed not to be Islamic, or Arabic or any of the above. I think she might have said she was Russian...or something like that? Granite might remember, he was much more involved in coversation with the scum-bag. :)

taoist

Actually, I'm in favor of allowing opposing, even objectionable, opinions, to be heard. That, however, doesn't excuse the bearer of unpopular tidings who seems incapable of rising above the apparent educational finesse of a third-grade dropout.

"Islam culture"?

"killing of their enemy's" -- read it five times and you'll see she meant to say "killing off their enemies"

If this one doesn't burn at the stake, I'll never be able to poke fun at Knight's use of "your" instead of "you're" again. And we just can't have that. It's my favorite foil. (Turbo's too, so I hear)

;)

erinmarie

taoist said:
Actually, I'm in favor of allowing opposing, even objectionable, opinions, to be heard. That, however, doesn't excuse the bearer of unpopular tidings who seems incapable of rising above the apparent educational finesse of a third-grade dropout.

"Islam culture"?

"killing of their enemy's" -- read it five times and you'll see she meant to say "killing off their enemies"

If this one doesn't burn at the stake, I'll never be able to poke fun at Knight's use of "your" instead of "you're" again. And we just can't have that. It's my favorite foil. (Turbo's too, so I hear)

;)

I agree to a certain extent. I can't stand crytears and her anti-semetic bull. It's hateful, untrue and just downright offensive...

Lucky and I joke alot about Knight's your/you're flub! We also joke about to/too alot, but not for any particular reason.

taoist

erinmarie said:
I agree to a certain extent. I can't stand crytears and her anti-semetic bull. It's hateful, untrue and just downright offensive...
It's one thing to suffer hateful speech, and another thing entirely to have to parse several times just to understand what's being said.

"Hmm, what is this? Yes, it may be a coprophage. It has the special odor but the color seems off somehow. Ah, I see, it's a coprophage sitting in a carwreck."

Crytears is a fairly common example of how bigots so rarely express themselves well. After all, if your thoughts aren't subject to any outside influence, where's the feedback necessary to make yourself better understood?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hey, all right! That goat-loving anti-semitic female mongrel who endowed me with that ridiculous icon* was back for a bit!

Any time you're ready, my camel jockey comrade, we can go a few rounds. You know where to find me.:cool:

* :granite:

She labored under the delusion I was somehow being "stealthy" about being half-Jewish...

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I kinda liked Cry. She was so extreme that she could be, at times, pretty friggin' entertaining!

I don't understand her strong affinity for goats and yet a total disdain for Jews.......:freak: