Blog posting?

credo

Hi. Does the free TOL account come with a personal blog? At the risk of looking stupid: I see that there are blog options under the user CP, but I can't seem to find the "post new entry" button anywhere.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi. Does the free TOL account come with a personal blog? At the risk of looking stupid: I see that there are blog options under the user CP, but I can't seem to find the "post new entry" button anywhere.

Hi Credo. I believe you have to a. wait a couple of weeks and or b. complete 50 posts before you can start a blog. It doesn't take long to do 50 posts so get cracking. :)

credo

Hi Credo. I believe you have to a. wait a couple of weeks and or b. complete 50 posts before you can start a blog. It doesn't take long to do 50 posts so get cracking. :)

Really 50 posts? Yikes! I only make about a post a month, so that might take a while.

I've been a member for over a year, so presumably waiting a few more weeks won't change anything.

dcb1101

You could already start your own blog or guest post on existing blogs. I love getting guest posts on my blog.