Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEL is Soaring in Discoverability

This is the show from Wednesday August 6th, 2014

Summary:

So, whether the search topic is: evidence against the big bang, or: open theism, or: young earth, our Real Science Radio and BEL resources are flying off the pages of the Internet and being read by thousands of people actively involved in both educating themselves and in influencing the world around them! For each of these topics and dozens of others, out of thousands or even millions of webpages, Google ranks our resources on the first page of listings, typically, above the fold! Regarding open theism, Bob gives a one-month update on the aftermath of his debate with theologian James White. Please pray!

I've had a question I've thought of asking on this forum for a long time: Why is it that some Christians, true Christians, just don't care what the Bible says about some subjects? I always think about what the Bible, especially the New Testament, says about the death penalty. Without arguing that subject here, my point is that every time---no, really, every time---I've argued it with my Christian friends they give ZERO credibility to what the Bible says but instead quote from secular sources.

I believe I know why this is so but it just makes me SICK. It is the cause of 99% of the problems in the entire world because if Christians would have followed the Bible from the beginning the world would be a much, much better place.

I don't agree 100% with everything Bob says BUT at least he gets everything he teaches from the Bible WITHOUT COMPROMISE. And I for one am elated that he's becoming more and more popular and people are learning what the Bible ACTUALLY SAYS and not stupid chiches.