Back to Bob George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagit59

Discovered TOL while having a discussion with an ol buddy of mine about Bob George (BG). BG has had a stroke, so I was looking online for info about his well being and ran aground on your site... Looking forward to being apart of some serious, spirited, spiritual dialogue.

Until...Later,
Bagit59

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Discovered TOL while having a discussion with an ol buddy of mine about Bob George (BG). BG has had a stroke, so I was looking online for info about his well being and ran aground on your site... Looking forward to being apart of some serious, spirited, spiritual dialogue.

Until...Later,
Bagit59

Aw man, hate to hear that, thanks for the note. I love Bob George.

Until...Later,
Bagit59
Bob and Amy are friends of ours. Last I heard is that Bob is continuing with his rehab, and doing well.

Amy spoke to their church a few days ago with an update.

Here

Clink on the link on the upper right corner.

Where are you from?

lucy

Bob and Amy are friends of ours. Last I heard is that Bob is continuing with his rehab, and doing well.

Amy spoke to their church a few days ago with an update.

Here

Clink on the link on the upper right corner.

Where are you from?

I also know him; My mom and I went to one of his retreats years ago. One of my good friends also used to work in his ministry. I am sorry to hear he had a stroke..

lucy

How many years ago? Which location?

In the Dallas area. I used to live in Irving, TX, moved to Euless and lived there awhile. I was a teacher at the time. It must have been in the late 80's to early 90's. I can't remember the exact date.

Do you know Sandra Stovall? She used to work full time for George. My friend Pam also did some volunteer work for him. Sandra's parents, Ran and Liz Stovall first introduced me to the Exchanged Life - they got Bill Gillham to come down and do a seminar in our church. Wonderful people.

elohiym

In spite of not agreeing with everything he wrote, I enjoyed his book Classic Christianity. Sorry to hear about his stroke.

Welcome, Bagit59. Don't be one post wonder. :)

In the Dallas area. I used to live in Irving, TX, moved to Euless and lived there awhile. I was a teacher at the time. It must have been in the late 80's to early 90's. I can't remember the exact date.

Do you know Sandra Stovall? She used to work full time for George. My friend Pam also did some volunteer work for him. Sandra's parents, Ran and Liz Stovall first introduced me to the Exchanged Life - they got Bill Gillham to come down and do a seminar in our church. Wonderful people.
We first met in Colorado Springs in '92. Julie and I had only been married a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.