Atlanta being sued for BLM murder of young black girl

marke

While leftists in NYC and DC were calling the seditious protests "peaceful demonstrations" and defunding the police, innocent blacks were being murdered in record numbers by black thugs and gangsters in the streets of big democrat-run cities. Now the citizens of Atlanta are going to have to pay for that incompetence and racist bad judgment.

Secoriea, who was a rising third-grader, was tragically killed on July 4 when she and her mother encountered a group of armed rioters who had blocked a street near where Brooks was killed. Police said the rioters opened fire on the vehicle as it tried to drive around the blockade, sending eight bullets into the car and striking Secoriea in the back.
News of her death made national headlines, especially after the young girl's parents delivered an impassioned rebuke of the killers following her death.
"They say black lives matter," the girl's father, Secoriya Williamson, said during a news conference. "You killed your own this time. ... You killed a child. She didn't do nothing to nobody."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Not sure why they're suing the city of Atlanta. Seems to me they should be suing the BLM organization directly.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Gee, if only you weren't too retarded to open the link and read the article
Gee, I read the post to which I was replying. It says the family "has filed a lawsuit against the city, its mayor, and other officials." I don't see anything there about them suing the BLM organization.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Gee, I read the post to which I was replying. It says the family "has filed a lawsuit against the city, its mayor, and other officials." I don't see anything there about them suing the BLM organization.
Gee, if only you weren't so retarded you chose to double down 🤣🤣🤣

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
When city officials tell officers to stand down as leftist rioters commit violence in the street then the city becomes liable for the damages caused.
That's all well and good, but why did they not also sue BLM? They are the ones who actually committed this murder.

marke

That's all well and good, but why did they not also sue BLM? They are the ones who actually committed this murder.
Maybe they learned from the Obama years and the perversions of judgments and justice against Trump that it is useless to try to get a conviction against a black organization in today's world. Maybe that is why judges were afraid to take up cases of voter fraud, they may not have wanted to be targeted by supporters of Maxine Waters like Senator Rand Paul and his wife were for doing the right thing.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Maybe they learned from the Obama years and the perversions of judgments and justice against Trump that it is useless to try to get a conviction against a black organization in today's world.
I suspect that the family of this murdered girl sued the city rather than BLM because 1) They are less likely to get a positive verdict against BLM from a jury composed of blacks, 2) They're likely to get a bigger payday from the city, 3) They'll make fewer dangerous enemies by suing the city instead of BLM. These are just my hunches off the top of my head.