Anybody want an e-mail pal for their child?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My daughter really needs to hone her writing skills. She's 13 and in the seventh/eighth grade. Anyone have a child around the same age who would like to be a pen pal for her?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My son said he thought he would be interested. He's 14. Maybe we can PM each other with the details if you're still interested.

Iceman

13-year-old girl.....
14-year-old boy.....

:nono: shame on you both... trying to hook up your kids

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! You guys are terrible! ;) You should see a homeschooling exchange when you see it. :D And, Sozo, you don't have to worry here. I never sympathized for him.

Iceman

"homeschooling exchange".... is that what they call it now?

Maybe that's what parents call it. From my end I just refered to it as my mom trying to set me up... or it was my aunt... or both.

I also called it a "bad idea."

Fine... perminantly maim your children if you want to.

Iceman

< desperately raises hand >

OOO.... Ohhh... pick me!!!!

"aaaa....range....ddd..... mare.....eeeeddgggggeeee..."

Woo hoo!

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
Uh I thought Nori was just lookin for someone nice for Jess to hang out with over email...that's awesome!

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you Rapunzel! I don't know what I think of arranged marriages. But, I do know that my daughter's way too young to be thinking of that now.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Hi Nori,

I have a 14 year-old daughter who I think would love to be your daughter's email pal. I'll talk to her about it later this afternoon. Her name is Natalie. She has been homeschooled since the first grade. I also have a 13 year-old niece who might be interested. Her name is Monica and she's been homeschooled since about the first grade as well. We could have quite a little email pal group going!

Becky