A live stream from The Duran on Hunter Biden laptop

Gary K

Banned
This just now starting so if you don't see it immediatelyly it's not possible to see it all until it is over. This features the guy who Hunter gave the laptop to plus Larry Johnson a retired FBI agent.

Gary K

Banned
Well I went to the Duran you tube channel but all I could find were 80s music videos. Nothing on Hunter's laptop. What gives?
I guess you're just incapablr of finding it. That's the only reason I can think of. Too bad tou can't read. I said The Duran you tubr channel. Not the Duran you tube channel. Read what is said, not what you want to see. No use in you watching it though as there is nothing for you to learn. They are all just a bunch of conspiracy loons.

Gary K

Banned
I tried both The Duran you tube and you tubr and ended up with the same. Guess I was incapablr of finding it or having spellcheck installed...
Funny how you two are the only two incapable of finding The Duran you tube channel. I can tell you exactly what you did. You entered your search in all small caps. You're just not bright enough to understand.

Arthur Brain

Funny how you two are the only two incapable of finding The Duran you tube channel. I can tell you exactly what you did. You entered your search in all small caps. You're just not bright enough to understand.
Actually, no, I didn't. No dice. How about you link to it oh insightful one?

Oh, nevermind, got it now...

Unfortunately...