Israel's Seven Feast Days

1. Passover (fulfilled)
2. Unleavened Bread (fulfilled)
3. First Fruits (fulfilled)
4. Pentecost (fulfilled)

5. Trumpets (future)
6. Day of Atonement (future)
7. Tabernacles (future)

The New Covenant is not in place until the Day of Atonement, the return of Jesus Christ, when Israel's sins are taken away, and they are gathered unto him.

Romans 11
25: For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
26: And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

This is what Peter preached.

Acts 3
19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20: And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

This is what Daniel prophesied.

Daniel 9
24: Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

The Old Testament prophesied of Israel's fall, their scattering into every nation under heaven, and their regathering into the Kingdom with them as the head of the nations, a holy nation, a Kingdom of Priests.

The mystery lies in the time of their scattering...it was unknown that God would raise up an apostle who would preach Grace to Jews and Gentiles equally...and, give them a heavenly inheritance!

Acts 7 is the fall of Israel.
Acts 9 is the first unprophesied event, the beginning of the Mystery and the revelation of the mysteries.

Which is why Peter said "they would be saved" in the same manner as the gentiles in Acts 15. And don't feel bad for Simon, son of Jonah. I am guessing "Paradise" is not such a bad place to be.

SaulToPaul 2

Thanks, Nick.

If everyone would see the Prophetic format (that Genesis-Acts 7, Hebrews-Revelation is based on), the conversion of Saul and that new dispensation would stick out like a sore thumb.

Sadly, even those who can "see it" refuse to submit to it preferring the traditions of their fathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.