Paper: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Paper: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike: Kuwaiti paper claims unnamed Israeli minister with good ties with the US administration 'revealed the attack plan to John Kerry' by Mark Langfan] "The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.

According to Al-Jarida, the Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran’s nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back.

The report claimed that an unnamed Israeli minister who has good ties with the US administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, and that Obama then threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

Al-Jarida quoted "well-placed" sources as saying that Netanyahu, along with Minister of Defense Moshe Yaalon, and then-Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, had decided to carry out airstrikes against Iran's nuclear program after consultations with top security commanders.

According to the report, “Netanyahu and his commanders agreed after four nights of deliberations to task the Israeli army's chief of staff, Benny Gantz, to prepare a qualitative operation against Iran's nuclear program. In addition, Netanyahu and his ministers decided to do whatever they could do to thwart a possible agreement between Iran and the White House because such an agreement is, allegedly, a threat to Israel's security.”

The sources added that Gantz and his commanders prepared the requested plan and that Israeli fighter jets trained for several weeks in order to make sure the plans would work successfully. Israeli fighter jets reportedly even carried out experimental flights in Iran's airspace after they managed to break through radars..." Full text: Paper: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets :Nineveh: Ob 7

Mocking You

I find it hard to believe that:

1. A Kuwaiti newspaper has "well placed sources" in the Netanyahu administration.

2. An unnamed Israeli minister has "close ties" with John Kerry.

3. The Obama administration would believe this unnamed person.

4. Israel would back down.

I notice that only right wing news organizations are reporting this "news".

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Report: Pentagon Can Destroy Iran's Underground Nuclear Facility
5/4/2013

The Pentagon has redesigned its biggest "bunker buster" bomb with more advanced features intended to enable it to destroy Iran's most heavily fortified and defended nuclear site, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.

U.S. officials see development of the weapon as critical to convincing Israel that the U.S. has the ability to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb if diplomacy fails, and also that Israel's military can't do that on its own, the report said.

According to the Wall Street Journal, several times in recent weeks, American officials, seeking to demonstrate U.S. capabilities, showed Israeli military and civilian leaders a secret Air Force video of an earlier version of the bomb hitting its target in high-altitude testing, and explained what had been done to improve it, according to diplomats who were present.....

The newest version of what is the Pentagon's largest conventional bomb, the 30,000-pound Massive Ordnance Penetrator, or MOP, has adjusted fuses to maximize its burrowing power, upgraded guidance systems to improve its precision and high-tech equipment intended to allow it to evade Iranian air defenses in order to reach and destroy the Fordow nuclear enrichment complex, which is buried under a mountain near the Iranian city of Qom.

The upgraded MOP designed for Fordow hasn't been dropped from a plane yet.

The improvements are meant to address U.S. and Israeli concerns that Fordow couldn't be destroyed from the air. Overcoming that obstacle could also give the West more leverage in diplomatic efforts to convince Iran to curtail its nuclear program .....

Fordow has long been thought to be a target that would be difficult if not impossible for the U.S. to destroy with conventional weapons. In January 2012, U.S. officials disclosed they didn't think their largest bomb could penetrate to the centrifuges within the complex, where Iran refines fuel it maintains is intended for civilian use but the U.S. and its allies believe is destined for a nuclear-weapons program.

At the time, the Pentagon had spent about $330 million to develop about 20 of the bombs, and sought additional funding to make them more effective, reported the Wall Street Journal. That money came through; so far, the Defense Department has now spent more than $400 million on the bombs, which are built by Boeing Co., according to government officials.

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Iran's nuclear sites are so well fortified that Israel's military alone can't deliver what a U.S. official called "a knockout blow." Even if Israel were able to obtain its own MOP—and U.S. officials said they haven't offered it to its ally—U.S. officials said Israel doesn't have stealth aircraft capable of carrying the bomb to its target deep inside Iran.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167694
1. Israel doesn't possess a 30,000-pound Massive Ordnance Penetrator required to penetrate Iran's underground nuclear facilities.

2. Even if it had a 30,000-pound Massive Ordnance Penetrator, Israel doesn't have a missile or a heavy bomber capable of delivering it to the intended target.

3. Although the Pentagon believes that their upgraded Massive Ordnance Penetrator will be effective, this is not a "sure thing!"

4. The "good news" is that America has finally developed the capablility of mounting a military operation to destroy Iran's underground nuclear facilities. The "bad news" is that this is based on new technology that is largely untested.

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

OBAMA is a SUNNI MOSLEM AND BOWED BEFORE THE SAUDI SUNNI KING.

HE WANTS TO MAKE THE USA AND ISRAEL 100 % MOSLEM.

[Paper: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike: Kuwaiti paper claims unnamed Israeli minister with good ties with the US administration 'revealed the attack plan to John Kerry' by Mark Langfan] "The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

Just when you think you've seen it all from that communist. He's close, in my score book, to replacing Wilson as the worst president ever. History has yet to judge.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

1. A Kuwaiti newspaper has "well placed sources" in the Netanyahu administration.

can we completely believe anything that comes from "credible" news sources ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wouldn't it be nice if the left occasionally reported the truth?

One only has to look at what Barack Hussein Obama (a good Christian name) has done for Islam since becoming El Presidente' to realize that he wouldn't blink an eye before shooting down Israeli jets.

Mocking You

non sequitur

One only has to look at what Barack Hussein Obama (a good Christian name) has done for Islam since becoming El Presidente' to realize that he wouldn't blink an eye before shooting down Israeli jets.

Nicely played. You've got:

Muslims
Christians
Hispanics
and
Jews

...alluded to in ONE SENTENCE. I give you four out of five stars. You would have gotten five if you would have mentioned Obama's skin color. I'm new here but I think I've figured out your agenda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

non sequitur

Go ahead and show us how your fellow liberals at CNN and MSNBC have just been brutal towards B. Hussein Obama since he ran for El Presidente' and took office.

Quote:

Nicely played. You've got:

Muslims
Christians
Hispanics
and
Jews

...mentioned in ONE SENTENCE. I'm new here but I think I've figured out your agenda.

Let's talk about B. Hussein's close ties with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood shall we?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Go ahead and show us how your fellow liberals at CNN and MSNBC

My fellow liberals? I'm a conservative and I don't watch CNN or MSNBC (or FOX).

Go ahead and show us how the liberals at CNN and MSNBC have just been brutal towards B. Hussein Obama since he ran for El Presidente' and took office.

Quote:
Let's talk about B. Hussein's close ties with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood shall we?

No, thank you.

As I suspected:

internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

Mocking You

Let's see here. You label me a liberal with absolutely no evidence. When I say I don't want to talk about Obama's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood within a thread titled "Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets" you label me a troll.

You've got two strikes on you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see here. You label me a liberal with absolutely no evidence. When I say I don't want to talk about Obama's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood within a thread titled "Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets" you label me a troll.

You've got two strikes on you.

Your first post has troll written all over it.

So tell us again why it's so unbelievable that B. Hussein Obama (who has very close ties to Islam) wouldn't threaten to shoot down Israeli jets headed for muzzieland?

Mocking You

Your first post has troll written all over it.

So tell us again why it's so unbelievable that B. Hussein Obama (who has very close ties to Islam) wouldn't threaten to shoot down Israeli jets headed for muzzieland?

Let's start by having you point out where I said that Obama wouldn't threaten to shoot down Israeli jets. I said I didn't believe this report for the four reasons I listed.

Do you have a hard time staying on subject?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Let's start by having you point out where I said that Obama wouldn't threaten to shoot down Israeli jets. I said I didn't believe this report for the four reasons I listed.

Do you have a hard time staying on subject?

I've pointed out that the left wing media is in bed with the Obama administration, so why would they report something that would be damaging to their boy?

I've also pointed out that B. Hussein Obama (a good Christian name) has very close ties to radical muzzie organizations like Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood.

Now of you want to refute what I just said about the left wing media and Hussein's ties to radical Islam, then please do. If not...it's back to that internet troll remark.

to4fd0e121.jpg