My Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Lol. Aimiel, your post was so good at first. hehehe...now I’m just laughing out loud.

Firstly, thank you for responding.

Secondly, if you think the devil has me decieved, I humbly ask you to place me on ignore, and never read another word I say.

May peace be with you.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Warning. My religion and ability to speak freely and truthfully on any matter is most likely offensive to fundamentalist bible believing Christians.

If you are not the kind of person who respects the beliefs of other people; you shouldn’t read this thread.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of respecting the beliefs of other people.....

I have to say that I have done some small amount of study on the Native Americans of the United Staes of America, well....more than a small amount, but not as much as I would like.

But I did attend a POw-Wow. Anyway...

There’s one thing about many Native American Peoples that I really respect. They refer to God as Great Spirit.

I like it. That is good. IMHO.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
If someone murders a person, what is to be done? Should they be put to death? That is the death penalty. A person put to death is killed but not murdered, if it is for the murder they committed.

Sorry, I can’t give you an instant answer on that question. It would take me along time to present the view on it I currently hold. But, to save some time, I will ask you this.

Are you aware that in the United States of America, in recent years and decades it has been shown that people have been executed for crimes they did not commit?

This being so, it is my opinion that the death penalty, though sometimes probably beneficially applied, should be outlawed because if even one innocent person has been killed because of it, it is wrong. IMO.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, I can’t give you an instant answer on that question. It would take me along time to present the view on it I currently hold. But, to save some time, I will ask you this.

Are you aware that in the United States of America, in recent years and decades it has been shown that people have been executed for crimes they did not commit?

This being so, it is my opinion that the death penalty, though sometimes probably beneficially applied, should be outlawed because if even one innocent person has been killed because of it, it is wrong. IMO.

Killing an innocent person is murder, not the death penalty, even if the death penalty by name. But even more fundamental of a question, and not just murder, is if the death penalty should ever be enacted. Did Jesus' death on the cross change that?

Truster

Killing an innocent person is murder, not the death penalty, even if the death penalty by name. But even more fundamental of a question, and not just murder, is if the death penalty should ever be enacted. Did Jesus' death on the cross change that?

There are no innocent people, no not one.

Truster

PS

Nothing ever goes wrong
There are no mistakes
no accident has ever occurred
bad timing does not exist
if the arrow of affliction strikes
it strikes where it was aimed.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
There are no innocent people, no not one.

Every human being ever born is innocent, as there is no guilt when a crime has not been committed.

Even Jesus agreed with this fact, claiming that little children are not condemned sinners, rather they are Earthly children of their Father in Heaven.

k0de

In my religion and according to my beliefs that is. And I do know that the Bible disagrees with this and claims God called for the slaughter of innocent children on many occasions but my religion allows me to reject this as truth, and disagree with the Bible on these points without fear.

I believe that God is love and love always seeks the good of another, and not its harm. Love does not violate its nature, nor can it according to my beliefs, because that would be reprehensible and unnecessary.
You are unconsciously quoting scriptures. It is evident that God (Jesus) is preparing you to be a powerful vessel for His Church. Continue with your study and research of different religions. And some day I believe that you will surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ and preach His living Word the Bible.

Did I just prophesied?

Alleluia!

Guyver I don't have to write down the passages or verses or numbers it's already in heart and it shows. And you said that you are an expert in scriptures. So you should know where to look.

Until when will you continue resisting the call of the Holy Ghost?

Truster

Every human born has the inheritance of sin and therefore death in Adam. All men born above have an inheritance of justness and therefore eternal life in The Messiah.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Every human born has the inheritance of sin and therefore death in Adam. All men born above have an inheritance of justness and therefore eternal life in The Messiah.

That's one religious interpretation.

Another one is that the doctrine of original sin is a false doctrine. It's certainly not something Jesus agreed with. Jesus, like David and Solomon, earlier bible writers than the Apostle Paul, believed that there were two kinds of people in the world. The good and the bad. The righteous and the unrighteous, the just and the unjust. He showed that little children were not born in original sin by stating that they are children of God, and they have angels in heaven.

The fact that people are born both good and bad, goes back to the story of the first two people ever born naturally....the sons of Adam. One, Cain was evil, and other Abel was righteous.

In Matthew chapter 23 verse 35, Jesus himself said Abel was righteous. In Matthew chapter nine, Jesus said, "But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Thus indicating that there were both righteous people and sinful people that exist in the world. If all the world were evil sinners, then Jesus would have said so. But he did not.

So, Jesus and Paul disagree about the doctrine of original sin....according to the bible.

Truster

That's one religious interpretation.

Another one is that the doctrine of original sin is a false doctrine. It's certainly not something Jesus agreed with. Jesus, like David and Solomon, earlier bible writers than the Apostle Paul, believed that there were two kinds of people in the world. The good and the bad. The righteous and the unrighteous, the just and the unjust. He showed that little children were not born in original sin by stating that they are children of God, and they have angels in heaven.

The fact that people are born both good and bad, goes back to the story of the first two people ever born naturally....the sons of Adam. One, Cain was evil, and other Abel was righteous.

In Matthew chapter 23 verse 35, Jesus himself said Abel was righteous. In Matthew chapter nine, Jesus said, "But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Thus indicating that there were both righteous people and sinful people that exist in the world. If all the world were evil sinners, then Jesus would have said so. But he did not.

So, Jesus and Paul disagree about the doctrine of original sin....according to the bible.

It's not an interpretation it's the truth. You oppose and deny the truth at every opportunity.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
That does not mean that to kill someone is never murder. There is none who is righteous, no not one. But there is such a thing as someone who is innocent.

Do you know that the verse you just quoted was taken out of context by the Apostle Paul when he used it to defend the false doctrine of original sin? Yeah. You can find it for yourself.

Romans chapter 3 verse 10 says, "As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one;"

This was drawn from earlier scriptures like Psalm 14:3 which states, "The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men,To see if there are any who understand, who seek God. They have all turned aside,They have together become corrupt;There is none who does good,
No, not one."

But this was taken out of context, because the context of the religious song was the wicked people, who do not seek God. It doesn't claim that all people are unjust, wicked, or unrighteous, because earlier in the work of the Psalms, God through the Holy Spirit praised the people who are righteous and seek good.

Here is Psalm chapter 1 to confirm the statement I just made, and supported with bible.

"Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the [a]ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the [c]rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so,
But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
But the way of the ungodly shall perish.
"

I purposely bolded the last part for emphasis.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
It's not an interpretation it's the truth. You oppose and deny the truth at every opportunity.

Well, that's one way of seeing it. Here's another.

It would be untruthful to believe God unrighteous because he could not be. It is his nature to be right, not wrong. It is his nature to be good, not evil. It is his nature to be just; not unjust.

To hold someone accountable for a sin that they never committed would be unrighteous, even as holding you guilty and punishing you with death for a sin that you did not commit. Like, if you have a son and he murders someone. It would be unjust and unlawful to punish you for the crime he committed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you know that the verse you just quoted was taken out of context by the Apostle Paul when he used it to defend the false doctrine of original sin? Yeah. You can find it for yourself.

Romans chapter 3 verse 10 says, "As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one;"

This was drawn from earlier scriptures like Psalm 14:3 which states, "The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men,To see if there are any who understand, who seek God. They have all turned aside,They have together become corrupt;There is none who does good,
No, not one."

But this was taken out of context, because the context of the religious song was the wicked people, who do not seek God. It doesn't claim that all people are unjust, wicked, or unrighteous, because earlier in the work of the Psalms, God through the Holy Spirit praised the people who are righteous and seek good.

Here is Psalm chapter 1 to confirm the statement I just made, and supported with bible.

"Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the [a]ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the [c]rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so,
But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
But the way of the ungodly shall perish.
"

I purposely bolded the last part for emphasis.
What you have said here sounds good to me so far. I do not believe that he took it out of context, but I know of what you are talking about. Psalm 1 is good too.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
[/B]You are unconsciously quoting scriptures. It is evident that God (Jesus) is preparing you to be a powerful vessel for His Church. Continue with your study and research of different religions. And some day I believe that you will surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ and preach His living Word the Bible.

Did I just prophesied?

Alleluia!

Guyver I don't have to write down the passages or verses or numbers it's already in heart and it shows. And you said that you are an expert in scriptures. So you should know where to look.

Until when will you continue resisting the call of the Holy Ghost?

May peace be with you Brother KOde.

Truster

Well, that's one way of seeing it. Here's another.

It would be untruthful to believe God unrighteous because he could not be. It is his nature to be right, not wrong. It is his nature to be good, not evil. It is his nature to be just; not unjust.

To hold someone accountable for a sin that they never committed would be unrighteous, even as holding you guilty and punishing you with death for a sin that you did not commit. Like, if you have a son and he murders someone. It would be unjust and unlawful to punish you for the crime he committed.

Elohim is Good. He is intrinsically Good and cannot be judged by your carnal mind.
At the end of the first day, he saw what He had done and declared it good. He has said the same thing at the end of each and every day since because it is His work and by nature, it is all a good work.

k0de

When I do good I feel good, and when I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion.
First you say and then you say,

I believe that God is love and love always seeks the good of another, and not its harm. Love does not violate its nature, nor can it according to my beliefs, because that would be reprehensible and unnecessary.
Which one is it?

Consider your religion 2,000 years from now. The list of contradictions probably will a mile long. Much longer than your arm[emoji3].

You just quoted the second greatest commandment unconsciously.

Observe, Leviticus 19:18. Aside from loving God, this is the cardinal point of all the laws and personal holiness. It is the corrective to all the previous negative behaviors. In the nt, Jesus quotes this as the second greatest of all the commandments (Matt 22:39; Mark 12:31).

And I know you know the greatest of all.

Consider yourself blessed because the Lord have blessed you with a mighty computer on your shoulders. Not many men have this. So repent and receive the power of the Holy Ghost.

The Lord is waiting for you with open arms you prodigal son....

May peace be with you also Brother!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.